Start of taken 6

@the BULL Tanpill

• So Sad
Reactions: the BULL
JBE is law

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, St.TikTokcel, watah and 2 others
Yeah it's called being olive skinned and tan mogs being a cumskin to Oblivion. Can't compare that to random dalits and muhammads
Nothing to do with his skin lol. It's the eyes.

• Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme
He looks like a Spanish or Italian actor

He's not bad looking but he's not that good looking either. Just harmony

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, SidharthTheSlayer and Amnesia
His looks don't justify her behaviour. He looks mid yet she acts like he's a chad.
If someone had good “harmony” that would make them good looking..

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and the BULL
What kind of nogger creole is the op of that tweet speaking

Low htn

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
mid with chadlite aura cuz honestly this dude look rich

Yeah it's called being olive skinned and tan mogs being a cumskin to Oblivion. Can't compare that to random dalits and muhammads
Without tanning he is fitzpatrick II for sure

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AustinCutler and try2beme
It's everything you dumb retards. I Wish i could skin you alive
It's not everything, you stupid pizza-eating hairy-ass wop chimpanzee. Eyes are the most important feature in your face, a woman will be looking at your eyes when you're talking to her. Besides, you're 5'4, even i heightmog you(i'm 5'6) and i would crush your skull with my hands.

It's not everything, you stupid pizza-eating hairy-ass wop chimpanzee. Eyes are the most important feature in your face, a woman will be looking at your eyes when you're talking to her. Besides, you're 5'4, even i heightmog you(i'm 5'6) and i would crush your skull with my hands.
o coglione di merda why do you have to talk about me. you're my dad's height i would absolutely tower over you anyway. his eyes are really good yes but so is everything else, the nose the mouth the skull structure he ratios, he's chadlite and mogs every single guy on the forum save for arvid and streege

• JFL
Reactions: Bomber517
PORCO DIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HER FUCKING ITALIAN STALLION. LOOK AT HER EXPRESSION. I WANT TO FIST FIGHT WITH GODDDDDDDDDDDDD

o coglione di merda why do you have to talk about me. you're my dad's height i would absolutely tower over you anyway. his eyes are really good yes but so is everything else, the nose the mouth the skull structure he ratios, he's chadlite and mogs every single guy on the forum save for arvid and streege
IMG 20240703 191032

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

no bro it can't be i want to off myself

HER FUCKING ITALIAN STALLION. LOOK AT HER EXPRESSION. I WANT TO FIST FIGHT WITH GODDDDDDDDDDDDD
Tough pill to swallow isn’t it mate

• WTF
Reactions: the BULL
Tough pill to swallow isn’t it mate
this is the most brutal video i've ever seen. you can see pure lust in her eyes and hear pure raw sexual energy in her voice.

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt
muh hooded eyes

fucking kys with that sht theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, the BULL, blatonslatt and 1 other person
this is the most brutal video i've ever seen. you can see pure lust in her eyes and hear pure raw sexual energy in her voice.
muh hooded eyes

fucking kys with that sht theory
fr

her attraction to him is purely his eyes too, she mentions his eyes and rest of his face sucks

i morph him w no beard and he looks terrible

I saw a similar video the other day… this American girl in France, who was way prettier than her, talking about this guy who approached her. And she specifically mentioned that he wasn’t that good looking, she just liked his approach.

Could be the Med low inhib and this definitely is what girls do when they travel, fuck like crazy. But if that’s the looks threshold for cold approach then jfl, that guy has no jaw, small skull, I’m guessing he’s short. What if a girl got approached by a tall big skulled mogger like me I wonder.

I saw a similar video the other day… this American girl in France, who was way prettier than her, talking about this guy who approached her. And she specifically mentioned that he wasn’t that good looking, she just liked his approach.

Could be the Med low inhib and this definitely is what girls do when they travel, fuck like crazy. But if that’s the looks threshold for cold approach then jfl, that guy has no jaw, small skull, I’m guessing he’s short. What if a girl got approached by a tall big skulled mogger like me I wonder.
his eyes r crazy tho

Muh but the bear

Users who are viewing this thread

Back