White women age like absolute shit

rtssssy

rtssssy

lookismboatrefugee
but look the best (some mulattas mog though) when they're young. sad sad sad thing

honestly i wont ever reproduce with a white woman.

exhibit a: billie eyelash, overrated muhhhihatelifeboohoofakedepressed singer.

look at her crow's feet. look at those premature nasolabial folds . ffs she' 17 and has the skin of a 30 something yr old.
GENETIC TRASH

exhibit b:

you might look at this woman and think "hmmm not bad for a 40 yr old single mom of 3", right?
giphy.gif

well guess what? she's barely of age JFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

moral of the story dont breed with white women (white) silly little inkwells. white women are for pumpNdump only.
Mate with black women for mulatto slayers, arabs/meds for Shawn Mendes pheno, gooks for er or cut off your balls. ded srs

jfl @ ethnics who worship white females

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, DidntRead and Deleted member 245
Most women age like shit. Not just white women.

• +1
Reactions: Hector, Achathin, Peachy and 1 other person
the wall is cope. even 40 yr old single mothers smv mog most of us to oblivion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, Hector, daveo and 5 others
You can age well if you take care of your skin. I recently got taught by a black girl about having dry skin (basically makes you have less hydration in your skin and makes you age worse and faster).

She told me about keeping your skin moist and that most people she knows already know about this (ethnics and blacks mostly tbh lol) and some also use sunscreen. She said it was probably some whiteboy shit why i dont moisture my skin (except face with skin routine) bcs everyone she knows does this

Just lotion up your skin theory buddyboyo

• +1
Reactions: rtssssy
Lol u search truerate too much

But agreed, some of them looks like hit prime at 16, after 25 they drop 4 points

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
The only white women that age well are slavics because they have good bone structure in general (the angel skull) most women age bad though, same happens to prettyboys, the lack of a good bone mass is what makes them age bad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 2426
cope only western women ages bad, after 25 yo it's over

Most women age like shit. Not just white women.
Partially true. There's way too many women who drink and smoke weed/cigs/vape regularly starting at 16 or younger.

I fucking lost faith in white women. All of them are Tyrone-loving whores with no dignity. If they're fucking Tyrones, then I'll be bleaching ethnics then.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3142
Billie Eilish will age like milk.

• +1
D5jffcw 8e7afa42 0c87 4072 a6b1 9097ccbc2034
9TNFnm4

• +1
not today jew

• Love it
Partially true. There's way too many women who drink and smoke weed/cigs/vape regularly starting at 16 or younger.

I fucking lost faith in white women. All of them are Tyrone-loving whores with no dignity. If they're fucking Tyrones, then I'll be bleaching ethnics then.
Honestly man even ethnic women are going for Tyrones nowadays. They are heavily promoted now just like how the boyband looking white guys were being promoted in the early 00s. Just give it a few years and chicks will be moving on to other races lmao.

Depends of what type of White women. my mom's 45 and still looks like she did 30 years ago.

I agree
The western diet is also deficient in vitamin K2, really makes you think.

Most people age like shit.
The only white women that age well are slavics because they have good bone structure in general (the angel skull) most women age bad though, same happens to prettyboys, the lack of a good bone mass is what makes them age bad

Why this happen? isn't russians (male) ugly? or you only need a one good looking parent to be gl?

• +1
Reactions: Demir
Gay or Cope choose one OP

• +1
whenthecopingistoostrong.gif

• +1
but look the best (some mulattas mog though) when they're young. sad sad sad thing

honestly i wont ever reproduce with a white woman.

exhibit a: billie eyelash, overrated muhhhihatelifeboohoofakedepressed singer.

View attachment 111812
look at her crow's feet. look at those premature nasolabial folds . ffs she' 17 and has the skin of a 30 something yr old.
GENETIC TRASH

exhibit b:
View attachment 111813

you might look at this woman and think "hmmm not bad for a 40 yr old single mom of 3", right?
giphy.gif

well guess what? she's barely of age JFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

moral of the story dont breed with white women (white) silly little inkwells. white women are for pumpNdump only.
Mate with black women for mulatto slayers, arabs/meds for Shawn Mendes pheno, gooks for er or cut off your balls. ded srs

jfl @ ethnics who worship white females

I don't care as long as they have a hole to fuck