White women are a tool of the jews

Deleted member 5746

Deleted member 5746

Coping manlets hate me - Manlet killer
I really dont know how these kikes manage to delete all my based content so quickly. Do these fatass zog niggers have nothing better to do than monitor some 18 year old incel on youtube
8d9 1
JewYoutube

Nonetheless, I have decided I will now upload my based videos on the archive, where the zog cant take shit down. I will update u later how my archive shit goes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 3990 and 1 other person
images

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3990 and Deleted member 5875
I really dont know how these kikes manage to delete all my based content so quickly. Do these fatass zog niggers have nothing better to do than monitor some 18 year old incel on youtube
View attachment 727608View attachment 727609
Nonetheless, I have decided I will now upload my based videos on the archive, where the zog cant take shit down. I will update u later how my archive shit goes

I have been saying this on this forum but people think I'm crazy.

White women protect systems as they are at the top artificially with no little work for it i.e. through media halo. They keep men in check for the elite by keeping men producing for the system in exchange for sex and attention.

A man who fails to produce for the system is shunned by white women.

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 5746
women are dog fuckers

I have been saying this on this forum but people think I'm crazy.

White women protect systems as they are at the top artificially with no little work for it i.e. through media halo. They keep men in check for the elite by keeping men producing for the system in exchange for sex and attention.

A man who fails to produce for the system is shunned by white women.
yes, but white women are not even at the top of the food chain themselves. The jews are. The jews are controlling the white women

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Gaia262