White women are evil they brutally rejected one of my ethnic friends

flippasav

flippasav

Lowest smv in the world
White women (HTB and over) are so hot and narcissistic they enjoy the death of a sub5 male and want to breed with 6’4+, Tyrones and Chads.

These 2 nurses in San Diego spat on a homeless autistic Indian guy (looked 4’11) and got fined. Don’t know if they lost their job but yeah…

55A7CD2E 36F4 4DCB 8AF4 0096D06B021B
9A4F1B13 4CC2 4FA0 BCA5 3D8483D58DC0

This Russian model from Israel couldn’t stop laughing when a Palestinian boy was set on fire by Israeli forces back in like 2010

3CBB4D66 BB0B 46D7 8E2E B5E9549EBFAC
DD9DEB0B 2B23 4CB5 8612 CF882EFD7451

Finally getting on to the story:
Anyways…
So I knew this Asian guy from my college back since I was 14 yrs old at HS. He is like 5’0 and fuck knows how much he weighs.
I wanted to cold approach for the very first fucking time but shit goes down badly. The hot blondes give him a dirty look and moved away, one sneakingly out the middle finger thinking we couldn’t tell. But poor guy he hit a nerve when the narcissistic hot white girls rejected him.
Similar situation (but they didn’t slap)

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and try2beme
.org users would tell ur friend to rope on discord call

So at the end of the day we aren’t so different to white women

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: borismonster, SidharthTheSlayer and flippasav
Lol these girls look like weird freak shows

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: borismonster, Drosscel, Baldingman1998 and 4 others
Also me:

7D50AF42 FA00 483B 9CE0 2045E1A2DA6A

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410
.org users would tell ur friend to rope on discord call

So at the end of the day we aren’t so different to white women
Smart move, I hope men are equally or if not more evil than women.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
  • +1
White women (HTB and over) are so hot and narcissistic they enjoy the death of a sub5 male and want to breed with 6’4+, Tyrones and Chads.

These 2 nurses in San Diego spat on a homeless autistic Indian guy (looked 4’11) and got fined. Don’t know if they lost their job but yeah…

View attachment 2376239View attachment 2376240

This Russian model from Israel couldn’t stop laughing when a Palestinian boy was set on fire by Israeli forces back in like 2010

View attachment 2376249View attachment 2376250

Finally getting on to the story:
Anyways…
So I knew this Asian guy from my college back since I was 14 yrs old at HS. He is like 5’0 and fuck knows how much he weighs.
I wanted to cold approach for the very first fucking time but shit goes down badly. The hot blondes give him a dirty look and moved away, one sneakingly out the middle finger thinking we couldn’t tell. But poor guy he hit a nerve when the narcissistic hot white girls rejected him.
Similar situation (but they didn’t slap)

> Asian
> 5'0"
> Blonde

I wonder why.

• +1
First foid is a hag
I agree white women are really evil though. Even htb+

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Boxingfan, risque_dew and 3 others
Genocide white foids

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, deadmanwalking, flippasav and 1 other person
None of those foids are white

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and flippasav
White women and jews are so annoying

Free Palestine Fuck Israel
Worst cratures in this planet are kikes and anglosaxon karens. And lithuanian foids for me personally

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, deadmanwalking and flippasav
Only the european countries here are white

Below northern France they are ethnic as well
The nasal index serves what purpose in determining race exactly? The map posted shows majority ethnic regions and a few white ones
Ni hyperleptorrhine

Only Northern / north western Europe is white
I get it, I just don't understand what the nasal index proves. North and NW Europe are highlighted but so is the majority of the Middle East

hmm, i thought you guys are fine with getting rejected as long as you arent being given bullshit excuses about personality

very confusing

@uglysub8male, can you tell the op this is actually based and completely different than being fed lies?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back