while me and the real chads go for REAL deal

Walking In Vince Mcmahon GIF by WWE

"how do you know I only go for latinas?" :

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: shizuku11111, GabachoCopium, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
What the Sigma?! 🥵🙀

Она может раздавить тебя своей большой задницей.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 14vic and i hear voices
Theyre all used up

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, fxckz, Aladin and 2 others
Latinas would fog if they were skinnier on average.

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, chadlike and i hear voices
  • +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
"how did u know i only go for mulattas"
Edward cullen robert pattinson dlhsadhighu
578523bd 678c 4544 b8e4 3bfbb876fd30
Fd5b0648 b220 4963 8128 23555f4063e2

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: chadlike, PrinceLuenLeoncur and i hear voices
"I like latinas" is so fucking cringe

Niggas think theyre special or something because of it. + Theyre basicly white anyways

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, fxckz, ElTruecel and 2 others
i only go for skinny girls so it is kinda hard to find ones that are
You're especially fucked with OLD in regards to meeting women who aren't disgustingly overweight.

• So Sad
Reactions: i hear voices

Niggas think theyre special or something because of it. + Theyre basicly white anyways
i dont think im special, i think I'm superior dumbass

They're usually less height obsessed (I've seen very tall latinas date guys who are 5'5 or below) so I could see the appeal.

• +1
Reactions: Acion
i dont think im special, i think I'm superior dumbass
Superior is a kind of special.

But its still cringe to make what youre attracted to apart of your identity

You could go for any girl you want nigga doesn't mean they want you back jfl

• Hmm...
Reactions: Henry Rollins
Middle Eastern are the lowkey gems. Persian and Turkish women >

(jewish women too :feelsautistic:)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Acion, Hottaco34, Henry Rollins and 1 other person
Middle Eastern are the lowkey gems. Persian and Turkish women >

(jewish women too :feelsautistic:)
Middle Eastern women can fog tbh, they can either look utter shit or high SMV no inbetween

What makes you believe people make the race they're attracted to part of their personality? That's pure psl autism
no its not lmfao, its the most nt thing people do
just look at tiktok where all the normies are calling themselves "snowbunny warriors" and "mid white guy dating hot asian girl"
ur just spastic if you think people arent obsessed with race like to that degree

This is exactly why Latina SMV is so high and my experience is that they’re not easier at all than white girls, juggernaut law. Every guy thinks they’re easier so you end up competing with Chad, Chadriguez, and especially Tyrone for them. And they’re more flirty and extroverted than white girls on average so you think that you’re getting somewhere with them, but you’re not.

At least on the West Coast and Southwest, white HTN+ with Latina HTB+ couples are very rare. They like gymcels, machismo, guys who are coping in one way or another.

no its not lmfao, its the most nt thing people do
just look at tiktok where all the normies are calling themselves "snowbunny warriors" and "mid white guy dating hot asian girl"
ur just spastic if you think people arent obsessed with race like to that degree
Keep coping that your autism is NT faggot

This is exactly why Latina SMV is so high and my experience is that they’re not easier at all than white girls, juggernaut law. Every guy thinks they’re easier so you end up competing with Chad, Chadriguez, and especially Tyrone for them. And they’re more flirty and extroverted than white girls on average so you think that you’re getting somewhere with them, but you’re not.

At least on the West Coast and Southwest, white HTN+ with Latina HTB+ couples are very rare. They like gymcels, machismo, guys who are coping in one way or another.
The one thing saving Americans is that I’m not in the USA otherwise I’d just fk latinas only until I die

I’m cursed to live in shitroupe so it’s only pinkies for me :feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: Whatever
average greycel intelligence level, nigger cant come up with any response jfl at ur stupidity
You thinking that a few tiktok vids represent the average person is like thinking psl autism is mainstream. Literally only chronically online people think this way jfl

Latina isn't a race and many are White. So, you basically preferring White Latinas over White Americans.

That said, Latinas are cool but overrated. Many of them are fat, short tempered, ratchet, have kids young, uneducated, and aren't all that cute. And the ones with more Native blood don't even have the "curvy bodies" that they're known for.

The top tier ones are great but they're not even the norm. The average Latina is short, overweight, and stocky.

That said, it also depends on which place or country you're at. Miami has the best quality Latinas in the U.S. and the ones in Brazil, Colombia, Venezuela, Cuba, DR, PR, Costa Rica, Northern Mexico, Argentina, and Uruguay look better than the rest of them.

• +1
Reactions: mulattocel
Latinas are such a meme jfl the real IQmoggers are going for Arabs, Meds, and Mulattas as far as exotic foids go.

• +1
Reactions: Acion and saint
lol latinas aren't any less promiscuous than white girls

• +1
Reactions: Henry Rollins
If theyre americanized theyre basically the same as niggers

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
  • +1
Reactions: Henry Rollins and Htobrother
Don’t Latinas age worse than whites

• +1
Reactions: Henry Rollins, Acion and arabcelxxx
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Henry Rollins and Htobrother
They start fucking at nine and most of them have been fucked by their dad
same can be said for latinas except maybe minus the dad part lol

• JFL
Reactions: Htobrother
I was talking about latinas
was the dad thing an exaggeration or have you actually heard stories of latinas that were banged by their dad

"yeah bro latinas are best trust me"

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mulattocel and Htobrother
Only white ND blonde latinas
My brother got so close to fucking a light skinned autistic Venezuelan girl, but he thought he'd die if he lost his virginity so he cock blocked himself

• +1
was the dad thing an exaggeration or have you actually heard stories of latinas that were banged by their dad
Getting raped by your father is a part of Hispanic culture

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and Htobrother
My brother got so close to fucking a light skinned autistic Venezuelan girl, but he thought he'd die if he lost his virginity so he cock blocked himself
How close?

"Latina" is not a race 😕

• JFL