White women are one of the best gods creation

flippasav

flippasav

Flippin Savauge
Maybe I became a curry suddenly and activated my inner ethnic brain after a long time?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: iloveboobs, moredatesmorerapes, FacialStructure404 and 6 others
Their pussy is the best looking of all. Pink, very feminine.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender, watah, nope and 6 others
Very brown post

• +1
Reactions: copernico, moredatesmorerapes, FacialStructure404 and 4 others
Dutch is such an ugly language

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: watah, PrinceLuenLeoncur, motiascension and 2 others
U need a 9 incher to feel anything inside their 5'10 pussy

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: wastedspermcel, halloweed, ihearvoices and 1 other person
Screenshot 49

• Love it
Reactions: FacialStructure404, PrinceLuenLeoncur and flippasav
Finally good foids, not obese emo chipmunks

• +1
Reactions: motiascension
Bcz u want 181 cm woman with thick thighs, lrobably bulit for bbc

• +1
Reactions: Just a Mogger
Whites are simply chosen by god and the only true humans on earth. Everything else is a cheap, inferior copy of whites. Ever since the abrahamic days, the white race has been through so many genocides and attempted mass-genocides by the inferior nonwhites and israelites in power.

• +1
Reactions: flippasav and sexy
Whites are simply chosen by god and the only true humans on earth. Everything else is a cheap, inferior copy of whites. Ever since the abrahamic days, the white race has been through so many genocides and attempted mass-genocides by the inferior nonwhites and israelites in power.
Brutal

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
all the other races deep down want to be whites.

just look up all the famous iranian,parsian,paki,indian,chinese,korean celebrities all have that Eurocentric look.

meanwhile all the whites now worship blacks. and women are making babies with them, destroying their genes forever.

sad world to live in.

• JFL
Reactions: flippasav
Well good evening @wastedspermcel

Chondrocytes originate from bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells (BMSCs). First, aggregated BMSCs are capable of differentiating into chondroprogenitor cells. Then these chondroprogenitor cells become chondrocytes that undergo a series of differentiation processes and develop into hypertrophic chondrocytes (Figure 1). Finally, with the cartilage matrix partially calcified, chondrocytes are gradually replaced by osteoblasts after apoptosis and endochondral ossification is performed. Although chondrocyte hypertrophy and apoptosis are natural processes of endochondral ossification, it will accelerate the progress of osteoarthritis

• JFL
Reactions: wastedspermcel
@halloweed Did you know?

nah...I wished I raped....Like I wanna visit some hot aunty, so when she washes dishes and just grab her fragile arms, lift her tight skirt, remove her pink panties, grind my dick hard on her big soft ass and just fuck her over the sink while holding her head skywards...or rape some girl on her phone in her bedroom who's half dressed...jus go demon mode on some innocent female...but i fear consiquences of jail or even getting beaten or stoned by angry community. won't attempt

• JFL
Reactions: halloweed
@halloweed Did you know?

nah...I wished I raped....Like I wanna visit some hot aunty, so when she washes dishes and just grab her fragile arms, lift her tight skirt, remove her pink panties, grind my dick hard on her big soft ass and just fuck her over the sink while holding her head skywards...or rape some girl on her phone in her bedroom who's half dressed...jus go demon mode on some innocent female...but i fear consiquences of jail or even getting beaten or stoned by angry community. won't attempt
the process of chondrocyte proliferation and differentiation is affected by key factors (such as Sox9, Runx2, BMPs) and cell signals (such as Wnt, TGF-β, FGF, Ihh, and Nocth), thereby promoting the synthesis of ECM and expressing the characteristics and functions of chondrocytes.