WHITE WOMEN ARE THE MOST ALCOHOLIC WHO DIE EARLY (White foids from hell)

flippasav

flippasav

Flippin Savauge
Generally, middle age (age 35 to 54) is not the time to die in modern societies. It is past teenage dangers, before the serious perils of age, and improved medical care and public-health campaigns are keeping more people alive.

So why are middle-aged white women dying more often even while death rates for other groups continue to go down? What are white women doing that is so different?

IMG 4757

White women have the most fun they are the opposite to Mena men as I am muslim and quranpilled who can’t drink (kinda)

• +1
Reactions: Arcturus, aesthetic beauty, sportsmogger and 4 others
White women are the biggest whores

@klip11 @Manchild @TheTakeoverHasBegun @Kamui

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
They are the highest consumers of anti depressants so I’m not even surprised.

• +1
Reactions: flippasav, hardestmfintheroom and Lefty Rankin
Because they don’t know the secret to eternal youth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arcturus, aesthetic beauty, sportsmogger and 2 others
White women are imperfect copies of asian women

I swear I can't believe how fucking cucked and/or coping someone would have to be to actually believe men prefer their own race (in general).

Only Asian and ethnic men prefer their own race. Everybody else wants Asian women, Hapa women.

I mean, I'm sitting here laughing hysterically at the thought of white or black men preferring their own women. Imagine how cucked, braindead, drug addicted, blind or otherwise handicapped they would have to be, to espouse that kind of dishonest anti-reality bullshit. The average white man would have to be a self-flagellating FAGGOT who gargles 20 gallons of cum a day, to say "I prefer white women", when droves of superior Asian women are available. The only way a black man could prefer black women would be in a Dave Chappelle comedy skit, or if we were living on the moon where black women would weigh 80 pounds lesser. Anybody who says "men prefer their own race" is trying to mate guard or stand up for inferior women (aka CUCK).

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, flippasav, Deleted member 43058 and 2 others
Too much alcohol and chad cock

white women are the most degenerate

they want legit tribesman

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
White women are imperfect copies of asian women

I swear I can't believe how fucking cucked and/or coping someone would have to be to actually believe men prefer their own race (in general).

Only Asian and ethnic men prefer their own race. Everybody else wants Asian women, Hapa women.

I mean, I'm sitting here laughing hysterically at the thought of white or black men preferring their own women. Imagine how cucked, braindead, drug addicted, blind or otherwise handicapped they would have to be, to espouse that kind of dishonest anti-reality bullshit. The average white man would have to be a self-flagellating FAGGOT who gargles 20 gallons of cum a day, to say "I prefer white women", when droves of superior Asian women are available. The only way a black man could prefer black women would be in a Dave Chappelle comedy skit, or if we were living on the moon where black women would weigh 80 pounds lesser. Anybody who says "men prefer their own race" is trying to mate guard or stand up for inferior women (aka CUCK).
True I want a Japanese wife

• +1
I have the solution:

Introduce a male-only tax in the west so that money can be raised to support women and their struggles. So they don't need alcohol to cope with the patriarchy and misogyny.

Men are fucking pigs. Look at these alcohol-related death stats of white women. It's clear that white women are oppressed.

• JFL
Reactions: SoundnVision
True I want a Japanese wife
White women aren't even the beauty standard in their own countries:

1nlvnlJl.png

Few Asian women dye their hair blond like white women do. White women tan their skin brown, get face lifts, noee shaved off, hair straightened, body hair removed, lip injections, etc, to look like Asian women.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234, flippasav and SoundnVision
White women aren't even the beauty standard in their own countries:

1nlvnlJl.png

Few Asian women dye their hair blond like white women do. White women tan their skin brown, get face lifts, noee shaved off, hair straightened, body hair removed, lip injections, etc, to look like Asian women.
Didn’t know this tbh

• JFL
They are the highest consumers of anti depressants so I’m not even surprised.
They are really moody, angry, bitchy and love coffee which all contribute to female nature

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC