White women are treated like goddesses

maunchu

maunchu

Diamond
Everyone worships them. Ethnic women wish they looked like them, all men want them and everyone gives them everything.
An attractive white woman is at the top of the pyramid crushing everyone beneath her like a fucking insect.

And the worst part? Even on a lookism blackpilled based no-female website such as this you see it everywhere.
When a white bitch cries soyboys will lick the floor as to not let any tear go to waste.

inb4 mentally ill le epic trad fantasy retards come here and defend m'white lady.

• +1
Reactions: LookistWorld, Deleted member 1751 and Ritalincel

• +1
Reactions: maunchu
No white no care

It enrages me because they treated me like shit all throughout my life and yet they are praised by everyone. No one talks negatively about them except that they age like shit which is mostly true. Even by PSL basement dwelling autists who you would think would resent them even more. They are WORSHIPPED . Pajeets get the exact opposite treatement. Really sad to see ngl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 1751 and maunchu
It enrages me because they treated me like shit all throughout my life and yet they are praised by everyone. Even by PSL basement dwelling autists who you would think would resent them even more. They are LOVED. Pajeets get the exact opposite treatement. Really sad to see ngl
Of course
White women are the most attractive, they have white skin which is tremendously superior to that of a brown person.
But it's not just that, white women from my perspective are also the most annoying pieces of shit in general, at least SOME fat shaniquas are somewhat masculine making you forget if only for a bit about the feminine plague of the earth, but white women are both spoiled by everyone AND shit in nature. They are the deceiver, the serpent, their smile reminds that of Satan, not even he wants to admit had anything to do with their creation.

Look at this bitch, cucks would rather have a thousand guys like you die than let her get hurt, not even die but simply get hurt.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Of course
White women are the most attractive, they have white skin which is tremendously superior to that of a brown person.
But it's not just that, white women from my perspective are also the most annoying pieces of shit in general, at least SOME fat shaniquas are somewhat masculine making you forget if only for a bit about the feminine plague of the earth, but white women are both spoiled by everyone AND shit in nature. They are the deceiver, the serpent, their smile reminds that of Satan, not even he wants to admit had anything to do with their creation.

View attachment 238714

Look at this bitch, cucks would rather have a thousand guys like you die than let her get hurt, not even die but simply get hurt.
They have the highest looks ceiling I guess. Same with males

Life as a white Woman- life on godmode

Seriously

If a girl is merely white and young her sex appeal is automatically superior to any PSL 8 ethnic.

• Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back