white women be like

hopecel

hopecel

JBW (just be woke) 📢❗✊🏼♀
white women are more feminine than black women bro!

white women:

IMG 20241013 203400 965 IMG 20241013 203404 139

@shizuku11111 @The Grinch @sportsmogger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover, truthhurts, noobs and 6 others
"proceeds to post they/them imbeciles"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nirvana, greywind, aesthetic beauty and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover and xantrooper
i love hairy white girls

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: noodlelover, truthhurts, slavicpsycho and 3 others
@Swarthy Knight @iloveboobs

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs
aight nigga whats better then

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
Look at their pfps. They're clearly those sjw blue hair phenotype yt foids. Unfair to use them to represent all white foids
They have feminist pheno and white women are the biggest feminists on earth

I can guarantee you that at least half of white women are prone to such nonsensical body positivity narrative

Meanwhile Asian and Latina fogger Stacies looksmaxx to the core :feelshah::feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight and xantrooper
Look at their pfps. They're clearly those sjw blue hair phenotype yt foids. Unfair to use them to represent all white foids
white women have the highest population of those types though

• +1
They have feminist pheno and white women are the biggest feminists on earth

I can guarantee you that at least half of white women are prone to such nonsensical body positivity narrative

Meanwhile Asian and Latina fogger Stacies looksmaxx to the core :feelshah::feelshah:
white women have the highest population of those types though
True but when you guys say white you should specify only whites in the west specifically. I don't think EE white foids have the same logic

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: truthhurts and hopecel
True but when you guys say white you should specify only whites in the west specifically. I don't think EE white foids have the same logic
they're indeed less feminist but they don't pay much attention on body hair because "it's natural" :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

I had that one Stacy classmate she was blonde tho but her arms were always hairy like even if hairs are blonde it was still visible :sick::sick:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: xantrooper, Swarthy Knight and truthhurts
they're indeed less feminist but they don't pay much attention on body hair because "it's natural" :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

I had that one Stacy classmate she was blonde tho but her arms were always hairy like even if hairs are blonde it was still visible :sick::sick:
Legit Stacy or you overrating?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: truthhurts
legit Stacy facially, she was the best chick in the town, blonde, big ass, TikTok 100K+
Some dudes who want to my school have legit 2 million followers on TikTok

• Woah
  • JFL
she deleted it when we were still in HS cuz some creeps leaked her nudes :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

well if she didn't delete the account I assume that she'd have 500k followers up to now
brootal, does she do any modelling or some shit. She can legit live from her looks alone. Brootal life aswell, fuark

• +1
brootal, does she do any modelling or some shit. She can legit live from her looks alone. Brootal life aswell, fuark
Nah she completely left social media as an influencer, her insta is now private and for close friends only but she once had 20K followers when she had TikTok

Being an influencer or not she lives life on easy mode, I'm sure she has top 1% richest and most handsome guys flirting with her

• +1
I love hairy girls but every girlfriend I've ever had, refuses to not shave down there.

They feel "gross" if they don't do it. Stupid fucking bitches, it's natural. 😢

• Ugh..