White women calls Popeyes employee n-word, gets asked to leave, doesn't, gets body slammed

Squirtoutmabooty

Squirtoutmabooty

Just Be First truther

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
Karen, you can’t call niggers a nigger in their home territory! Only do it online bro.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner, Deleted member 2587, didntreadlol and 3 others
shes gonna make alot of money

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587, Deleted member 3043 and Squirtoutmabooty
She is, and the dudes in jail, could be charged for attempted murder
fkin retard, never touch anybody in the USA unless ur wearing gloves and knocking them unconscious at midnight

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587, RichardSpencel, Alexanderr and 1 other person
That nigga goin to jail, and that white whale on disability for life.

• JFL
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty
Smh i never understood why black Americans always chimp out when someone calls them the nword.

Here in the netherlands noone would have given a FUCK

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Smh i never understood why black Americans always chimp out when someone calls them the nword.

Several reasons that would take too long to explain, but black people are MUCH better off in the Netherlands than U.S. in terms of quality of life
@Ritalincel

Last edited:

Slavery. Segregation. Red lining. Racial gerrymandering. The black family destroyed by the democrats for votes. All throughout that, the word “nigger” was used to dehumanize them.

So that’s why they care. Different history.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581, Alexanderr and Squirtoutmabooty
lol

• +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner and Squirtoutmabooty
Karen, you can’t call niggers a nigger in their home territory! Only do it online bro.
Imagine this would have happened in KFC

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart

Hmmm idk it’s the NETHERLANDS not the usa where racial tensions have always been high

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Untitled

fixed
Untitled 1

There’s a lot less black people in here so people don’t really care. Also, if you call a black person a ”neger” here I doubt that they’d appreciate it. They probably wouldn’t hurt you though, unless they’re high T.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Aesthetic and Squirtoutmabooty
Another Trump supporter getting owned.

• +1
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty
i mean you have to have low self awareness to go into the concrete jungle as the only white person for miles and throw that word around

Slavery. Segregation. Red lining. Racial gerrymandering. The black family destroyed by the democrats for votes. All throughout that, the word “nigger” was used to dehumanize them.

So that’s why they care. Different history.
It's a word

Its one of the most common used words in a blacks vocabulary,yet when cracker says it the act like it's something unbelievable and have no choice but to go chimp mode.
Another Trump supporter getting owned.
Down with blumpf

It's a word

Its one of the most common used words in a blacks vocabulary,yet when cracker says it the act like it's something unbelievable and have no choice but to go chimp mode.

Down with blumpf
Low IQ.

It’s not just a word. It’s a word with hundreds of years of subjugation, colonization and racial conflict behind it. Saying it’s just a word shows you either know nothing about history or you’re willfully ignoring it in order to further your argument.

The word “nigger” isn’t commonly used by black Americans. The word “nigga” is and that is a completely different word. Even with that, blacks get offended when white people use it because white people have no right using it.

Low IQ.

It’s not just a word. It’s a word with hundreds of years of subjugation, colonization and racial conflict behind it. Saying it’s just a word shows you either know nothing about history or you’re willfully ignoring it in order to further your argument.

The word “nigger” isn’t commonly used by black Americans. The word “nigga” is and that is a completely different word. Even with that, blacks get offended when white people use it because white people have no right using it.
you mad negro?

The word “nigger” isn’t commonly used by black Americans. The word “nigga” is and that is a completely different word.
*Changes one letter
Look mum at my completly new word.

It's a word

Down with blumpf
President Trump told a black lady to "go back to Africa" and led a "send her back" to Africa chant and blacks never cared that much.

I think you are over reacting to how sensitive black America is to racism. I mean, a lot of black Americans care, but racism is not something they think about all day.

Last edited:
Low IQ.

A completely different word huh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back