White women have deepest eyes,large bones and are tall

yandex99

yandex99

Kraken
Yet y'all call them attractive jfl

White women have bug eyes jfl

My balls are full with coom they slap against my leg with each step, the weight of my balls anchors me and improves my posture, women take notice of my high T energy I’m ready to breed them at any moment,

meanwhile your shriveled up raisins are dying because you’re a dopamine fiend with no self control hunched over with no energy:tiny::tiny:

• JFL
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad, noonespecial and cooldude1231
deepset eyes aren't really a failo, only bug eyes are

and most niggas here don't care if a white woman is bad looking, in their eyes blue eyes+blonde hair=stacy

"white women have all these attractive features, yet u call them attractive JFL"

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
deepset eyes aren't really a failo, only bug eyes are

and most niggas here don't care if a white woman is bad looking, in their eyes blue eyes+blonde hair=stacy
They're a hypermasc eye and thus subhuman on women

Bug eyes with almond shape and pct are ideal on women

It's called yin and yang

What's attractive on a woman is not so on a man and vice versa

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
why is this supposed to be bad?
tall women= tall children for offspring
tall children = tall men
tall men = better chance of winning fights and conqueering and colonizing and shit

They're a hypermasc eye and thus subhuman on women

Bug eyes with almond shape and pct are ideal on women

It's called yin and yang

What's attractive on a woman is not so on a man and vice versa
there are features that are universally attractive on both genders, such as forward growth, nice eye lashes a smaller nose, of course different genders can get away with lacking either of these features, but every gender needs harmony, which is the perfect balance of masculine + feminine features

• +1
Reactions: GigaRetard
there are features that are universally attractive on both genders, such as forward growth, nice eye lashes a smaller nose, of course different genders can get away with lacking either of these features, but every gender needs harmony, which is the perfect balance of masculine + feminine features
This is asinine,were a dimorphic species a man should have zero bitch in his face features and a woman zero masculinity

This is asinine,were a dimorphic species a man should have zero bitch in his face features and a woman zero masculinity
that's impossible, as you get genetics from both your parents, the only exception to this is people that get too much dna from one parent or the other and end up hypermasculine or too feminine

On men they're goodlooking,but you're gay
theyre dimorphic for both genders retard, and i prefer a chad factory not a recessed bug eyed foid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GigaRetard and moredatesmorerapes
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes and lowtiernormiechad
that's impossible, as you get genetics from both your parents, the only exception to this is people that get too much dna from one parent or the other and end up hypermasculine or too feminine
I'm hypermasc and my mom was hyper feminine lol it's all a dice roll

• +1
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever
No such thing as dimorphic on both genders lmao
there for sure is such a thing, such as big and visible jaws and low set eye brows is dimorphic for both genders

• +1
Lmao humans are not close to being the most dimorphic primates.

• +1
A
there for sure is such a thing, such as big and visible jaws and low set eye brows is dimorphic for both genders
Agreed these niggas want a woman with no jawbone and weak ass features 😂