White Women have it too EASY

D

Deleted member 6128

Pruhtty Women 🫶
How to win in life
Step 1: Become a women
Step 2: Be white
Step 3 Be skinny

That’s literally fucking it that’s all there is too it can’t fucking stand it.

I was invited to a party recently it’s taking place in the capital I believe it’s a party to celebrate someone’s recent birthday I was told the girl to boy ratio is like 3 guys to 10 girls.
He shows me all the bad bitches who gon be at the party right and they’re all fucking skinny white women. Not a single ethnic women was shown in the roster JFL. Keep in mind that the guy whose birthday that’s being celebrated is ethnic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, MrGlutton, Xangsane and 4 others
How to win in life
Step 3 Be skinny

I was invited to a party recently it’s taking place in the capital I believe it’s a party to celebrate someone’s recent birthday I was told the girl to boy ratio is like 3 guys to 10 girls.
He shows me all the bad bitches who gon be at the party right and they’re all fucking skinny white women. Not a single ethnic women was shown in the roster JFL. Keep in mind that the guy whose birthday that’s being celebrated is ethnic.
Blond skinny women have got it made. Almost impossible to lose.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
They need a gymcelled ass to halo them as well

• +1
easy life with top tier brain chemistry

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and justinzayn
No asian females invited @Detona

No asian females invited @Detona
Asian women are too short every “high class” foid I see at these type of parties are 5’4 - 5 - 9 with 3 inch heels on

• +1
and yet somehow the majority of them still manages to fuck up on step 3.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Costcosuperstore, Banderacell and 3 others
How to win in life
Step 3 Be skinny

What ethnicity?

What ethnicity?
The guy is arab but he’s somewhat white passing and is named Adam so I think he’s Christian arab.

His country of origin is either Syria or Iraq

• +1
The guy is arab but he’s somewhat white passing and is named Adam so I think he’s Christian arab.

Not surprising. I'm guessing he only has white friends.
I knew a half white, half Jordanian family like this while growing up; they were gingers. One had Ronald McDonald pheno and was racist towards anyone who wasn't visibly and racially WASP.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126

I'm guessing ethnic foids are on suicide watch, as lots of them, especially Latinas and brown Asians love these phenos.

How to win in life
Step 3 Be skinny

No shit, ethnics prefer whites over their own race.

I'm guessing ethnic foids are on suicide watch, as lots of them, especially Latinas and brown Asians love these phenos.
I don’t even think his sister is attending 💀

Ye Latinas love that white passing arab pheno always see them go on about it on tiktok

• +1
No shit, ethnics prefer whites over their own race.
The point of the thread completely flew over your head.

The guys who are attending the party are rich goodlooking or status maxxed these mediocre white foids at the party are literally nobodies just Uni students with maybe 10k - 50k followers on IG

I don’t even think his sister is attending 💀

Ye Latinas love that white passing arab pheno always see them go on about it on tiktok
Latinas are very cute. Sadly there aren't a lot of them where I live.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Deleted member 6128

What's his PSL and rating?

Latinas are very cute. Sadly there aren't a lot of them where I live.
I see quite a few of them in London there’s a few Brazilians and Colombians

• Woah
  • +1
White women have it so easy, because white men are such simp faggots(excluding me). Western society is literally a gynocentric worship society built towards serving every need of the white woman

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Banderacell and Deleted member 6128
Major cope thread. White women get cucked by ethnic women.

Not surprising. I'm guessing he only has white friends.
I knew a half white, half Jordanian family like this while growing up; they were gingers. One had Ronald McDonald pheno and was racist towards anyone who wasn't visibly and racially WASP.
so many white passing ethnics are brutally racist
sad to see

• +1
so many white passing ethnics are brutally racist
sad to see
Yes, this was an entire family. I kid you not, the oldest brother looked like a fat Ronald McDonald yet still got lots of respect from a lot of the non-passing brown kids and they looked up to him.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Deleted member 22126