White women have the greatest legs of all time

mulattocel

mulattocel

5’8” sub7, negative canthal tilt, 133 IQ autist
Caucasian women seem to have the sexiest lower bodies in the world. A big booty alone isn’t enough for me. Full figured, meaty hips, thighs, and calves fog everything else to oblivion. The complete package :aheago::aheago::aheago:

Average white foid build:

Idk how anyone can cope with chicken legs

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: laaltin, emo, ambi and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: ambi, datboijj, murdah and 1 other person
Caucasian women seem to have the sexiest lower bodies in the world. A big booty alone isn’t enough for me. Full figured, meaty hips, thighs, and calves fog everything else to oblivion. The complete package :aheago::aheago::aheago:

View attachment 3027158
View attachment 3027160

First one is the average latina body and I'm not exaggerating

View attachment 3027158
View attachment 3027160

These are milfs from p*rn, bud. Average whyt foid looks like this body-wise.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: puniteking, jué, Bomber517 and 7 others
nah they have short stocky legs
black girls have more aesthetic legs

• +1
Reactions: murdah and butterworld
*with bulimia
Nah, not really. Most zoomer foids are utter planks. They do not have hips nor breasts. Older women have better bf distribution than them. It's due to hormonal disruption and etc.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: emo, FacialStructure404 and murdah
nah they have short stocky legs
black girls have more aesthetic legs
Not if they’re over 5’5.

Most black girls I’ve seen have skinnier, less defined legs attached to flat ass feet

Full figured legs connecting to a strong, healthy arched foot turn me feral

Russian women proving themselves superior again :feelshah:
That's just obesity and higher amounts of older women. Every oldcel foid mogs the shit out of zoomie foids body-wise. Statistically LATAM/MENA/MED countries have the best hip measurements across the world.

• Ugh..
Reactions: murdah
That's just obesity and higher amounts of older women. Every oldcel foid mogs the shit out of zoomie foids body-wise. Statistically LATAM/MENA/MED countries have the best hip measurements across the world.
but they look like shit facially, slavic women have the whole package

• +1
Reactions: mulattocel
but they look like shit facially, slavic women have the whole package
I mean ruski foids that look good have good lips, decent cheekbone projection and eyes but that only applies to non-noviops. Average is closer to what is shown on this thread.

• +1
Reactions: murdah

View attachment 3027158
View attachment 3027160

That’s your opinion but I wouldn’t say so the foids who have the best lower body that I’ve seen were definitely islander girls they were built and thick asf

• +1
Reactions: mulattocel
That's the 30+ MILF build. Built for breeding, or more precisely more breeding. No wonder the BBC gang is thirsting after our women all the time.

Meanwhile their MILFs(or more like MIRNFs, as in Mother I'd Rather Not Fuck) have legs that look like this:

obese-black-woman-with-heavy-cellulites-BPD3PX.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: butterworld and mulattocel
That's the 30+ MILF build. Built for breeding, or more precisely more breeding. No wonder the BBC gang is thirsting after our women all the time.

Meanwhile their MILFs(or more like MIRNFs, as in Mother I'd Rather Not Fuck) have legs that look like this:

obese-black-woman-with-heavy-cellulites-BPD3PX.jpg
I mean you’re not wrong but that thirst is mutual my guy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back