whitecel chimps out at chadpreet for racemixing with slavic becky before a polish foid attacks him

Indracelly

Indracelly

recessed subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: dna_cel and Chadeep
Stacy saving Chadpreet from Sfcel

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: cromagnon, sportsmogger, Jamaldickjavontus and 2 others

I don't like this racist loser one bit, but he should have slapped the fuck out of that woman who attacked him. Women should be put in their place every time. They should always be quiet in public.

I mean, he's right with what he's saying but he's fighting a losing battle. And he should fight these battles in America, unless he's gone there to live in a more homogeneous place and has already acquired Polish citizenship. Polish govt obviously allows Indians to be there. Then again, who am I to judge what he should and shouldn't be doing. I just don't like him. I've seen his videos before and something about him rubs me the wrong way. Nit because he's racist.

If I'm ever in Poland and he ever accosts me like that it will probably be a fight. Don't mind getting arrested and kicked out of a country that quite frankly isn't that important on the world stage.

which one of you was this guy behind the camera

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I don't like this racist loser one bit, but he should have slapped the fuck out of that woman who attacked him. Women should be put in their place every time. They should always be quiet in public.

I mean, he's right with what he's saying but he's fighting a losing battle. And he should fight these battles in America, unless he's gone there to live in a more homogeneous place and has already acquired Polish citizenship. Polish govt obviously allows Indians to be there. Then again, who am I to judge what he should and shouldn't be doing. I just don't like him. I've seen his videos before and something about him rubs me the wrong way. Nit because he's racist.

If I'm ever in Poland and he ever accosts me like that it will probably be a fight. Don't mind getting arrested and kicked out of a country that quite frankly isn't that important on the world stage.
He's not a True Patriot tbh. He was harrassing American Soldiers too. I think he has some Mental issues.

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
He's not a True Patriot tbh. He was harrassing American Soldiers too. I think he has some Mental issues.
Yeah, I seen that too. He's just very racist. Harassing the soldiers because one was black.

You are Indian. Shitskin subhuman

• WTF
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin
Pretty sure the dude recording is not even white either hes Mexican