PointOfNoReturn

Vagabond

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun, Zeruel and klip11
brutal

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
He still fucked around with that nigger in his "hood". Reminds me of those viral videos from the mid 2010s of niggers being pranked. I'm 57 and still say "this fucking nigger right here" whenever they're within ear shot. I'm concealed carry, so i'm ready for a bloodbath if it comes down to niggerisms.

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and PointOfNoReturn
He still fucked around with that nigger in his "hood". Reminds me of those viral videos from the mid 2010s of niggers being pranked. I'm 57 and still say "this fucking nigger right here" whenever they're within ear shot. I'm concealed carry, so i'm ready for a bloodbath if it comes down to niggerisms.
57?? You the oldest MF'er on this site jfl!

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95, ItsOver999 and klip11
Sure you are, Raj

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31562, TheTakeoverHasBegun, Deleted member 5467 and 1 other person

• So Sad
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
Retarded white trash incel humiliated and defeated by life. The BBC wasn’t trying to do shit, he was just going to fuck Stacy and Becky again and this dumb little white nigga shows up.

If i was that wyboi i would have at least shown that i am an angry little baby dick incel with resolve and lunge at him to knock his legs down and to cut his stomach open with a pocket knife or some shit. That guy was a little sissy whore.

over for little the ugly little boy with a small cock.

Over for me.

52FCAAD0 A185 4CB9 9E6C 17A277A39023

• JFL
57?? You the oldest MF'er on this site jfl!

Yep 57 and killed a lotta niggers like you. I wouldn't hesitate to blast your head right open If I ever crossed paths with your black ass.

• JFL
Retarded white trash incel humiliated and defeated by life. The BBC wasn’t trying to do shit, he was just going to fuck Stacy and Becky again and this dumb little white nigga shows up.

If i was that wyboi i would have at least shown that i am an angry little baby dick incel with resolve and lunge at him to knock his legs down and to cut his stomach open with a pocket knife or some shit. That guy was a little sissy whore.

over for little the ugly little boy with a small cock.

Over for me.

View attachment 2340878

Attachments

• IMG_3612.MOV
    6.1 MB
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeruel and PointOfNoReturn