whitecels are fakecels and larpers that need to lower their standards

chessplayercoper23

chessplayercoper23

Mr 10/10 personaliteeee
i literally just saw a guy who was decent looking & white with a girl who was not even that attractive.

whitecels who claim they are truecels need to lower their standards.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991
they should fuck asian woman

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5180 and Deleted member 4991
I’m white and even ugly locals ignore my messages.

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 4991
ok this is proof ur a low iq indian

cope, standards are through the roof

in 2020 u need to be 1/1000 to get a match with landwhale

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
I wouldn’t lie about something like that. It’s over if not chad.

betty boy you are btfo'd

Yoshi1

cope, standards are through the roof

in 2020 u need to be 1/1000 to get a match with landwhale

how is standards through the roof if this guy was a high tier normie looking white guy was able to bag a girl who was not even attractive?

how is standards through the roof if this guy was a high tier normie looking white guy was able to bag a girl who was not even attractive?
u don't know how to rate men
he's maybe gigachad

• JFL
im white, even fat woman dont want me

im white, even fat woman dont want me

hmmmm ok where i live white guys slay ugly fat hispanic women and unattractive white women and sheboon females.

whats your excuse bro.

want ariana grande?

There's some truth to what you say. Recently found a study (from 2018), so quite recent. They did a study to see how common it's to be a kissless virgin for 1st year university students. The number 1 predictor was being Asian JFL. So over if you're Asian tbh. Like nothing even related to personality, height, frame, size, face or percieved looks or whatever. Literally your race being Asian would be the number 1 predictor.

According to the study, 28% of asians were kissless virgins, 11% of blacks, 9% of hispanics and 7% of whites. No real significant difference between blacks, hispanics and whites. But it is possible that whites as a whole suffer the least from inceldom. Who' knows. Imagine being that bottom 10% of blacks with the bottom 10% penis size. Then it's kinda over tbh. Or being high IQ black. I've often heard high IQ blacks or nerdier blacks complain that black women only want thugs JFL.

Whites can also Asia maxx, Africa maxx and South America maxx. But at the same time, I don't think it's right to say that all whitecels are fakecels. A lot of them are stuck in Europe where there's mostly whites. They're poorcels without any money. Can't travel. Women only wants top20% of men regardless of country too, in regards to that race doesn't even matter.

Then you also have this gold mine right here:
There is something odd going on with the ratio between boys and girls in Sweden. The latest estimates suggest there are 123 boys for every 100 girls among 16 and 17-year-olds. That's an even greater imbalance than in the same age group in China.

JFL. Europe is getting cucked hard in that regard. I don't think incels would complain about muh refugees that much if they only imported women.

Here's why being ethnic in Europe might actually not be that bad: You have exotic halo. There's always gonna be that certain percentage of the female population (10% or (insert number here), that really like black, or ethnic men. In fact, prefer them. So if you're average ethnic, you can actually score because of that if you're lucky. You have excotic halo. But if you're average white, or slightly below, it's basically over because women only want top 20% of men.

• +1
There's some truth to what you say. Recently found a study (from 2018), so quite recent. They did a study to see how common it's to be a kissless virgin for 1st year university students. The number 1 predictor was being Asian JFL. So over if you're Asian tbh. Like nothing even related to personality, height, frame, size, face or percieved looks or whatever. Literally your race being Asian would be the number 1 predictor.

According to the study, 28% of asians were kissless virgins, 11% of blacks, 9% of hispanics and 7% of whites. No real significant difference between blacks, hispanics and whites. But it is possible that whites as a whole suffer the least from inceldom. Who' knows. Imagine being that bottom 10% of blacks with the bottom 10% penis size. Then it's kinda over tbh. Or being high IQ black. I've often heard high IQ blacks or nerdier blacks complain that black women only want thugs JFL.

Whites can also Asia maxx, Africa maxx and South America maxx. But at the same time, I don't think it's right to say that all whitecels are fakecels. A lot of them are stuck in Europe where there's mostly whites. They're poorcels without any money. Can't travel. Women only wants top20% of men regardless of country too, in regards to that race doesn't even matter.

JFL. Europe is getting cucked hard in that regard. I don't think incels would complain about muh refugees that much if they only imported women.

Here's why being ethnic in Europe might actually not be that bad: You have exotic halo. There's always gonna be that certain percentage of the female population (10% or (insert number here), that really like black, or ethnic men. In fact, prefer them. So if you're average ethnic, you can actually score because of that if you're lucky. You have excotic halo. But if you're average white, or slightly below, it's basically over because women only want top 20% of men.

so you are saying me as an ethnic i can larp being exotic and slay in europe?

i thought european women were shallow?

But Europe is full of ethnic refugees now though

• +1
hmmmm ok where i live white guys slay ugly fat hispanic women and unattractive white women and sheboon females.

whats your excuse bro.

want ariana grande?
No, I am not even a fat white dude, Im normal weight, still women dont want me

• +1
  • +1
so you are saying me as an ethnic i can larp being exotic and slay in europe?

i thought european women were shallow?

Obviously it's a lot about luck (if you aren't in the top20% (regardless of race), but yes. In some circumstances being average ethnic can be better than being average white because of exotic halo.

If you're an average black guy, and if 10% of polish women (or insert any other european country) fancy and prefer black men and there's only 3% blacks in Poland, then you're obviously at an advantage compared to the average polish guy.

Obviously it's a lot about luck (if you aren't in the top20% (regardless of race), but yes. In some circumstances being average ethnic can be better than being average white because of exotic halo.

If you're an average black guy, and if 10% of polish women (or insert any other european country) fancy and prefer black men and there's only 3% blacks in Poland, then you're obviously at an advantage compared to the average polish guy.
i mean i can take the luck over nothing if thats the case i could try slaying in europe.

cause its over for me in my location
I cant; i wanna stay in germany

then you want to remain a fakecel?