Whitecels: would you rather ascend in an LTR with a 6/10 noodlefoid or a 4.5/10 slim blonde white girl?

Whitecels: would you rather ascend (in an LTR) with a 6/10 noodlefoid or a 4.5/10 slim white girl?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

Walking sick sick they walking the town
Specifically those who are HTN or below

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 18931 and Niklaus Mikaelson
@DoctorLooksmax

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
@Gallowglass

Asian girl obviously, why is this even a question?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and Deleted member 18931
Asian girl obviously, why is this even a question?
Some niggas here prioritise race over rating and are put off by SEAmaxxing foids.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane
Asians are my bread and butter

neither would satisfy me to be honest

how do u ascend by being in a relationship?

how do u ascend by being in a relationship?
Since I'm asking about ascending with a foid, it needs to be considered that foids prefer to be in an LTR and many will withhold sex in dating to get a relationship. Usually girls who would easily put out would be lower value than the lowest value girl a nigga can get an LTR with

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and juste
Since I'm asking about ascending with a foid, it needs to be considered that foids prefer to be in an LTR and many will withhold sex from dating to get a relationship. Usually girls who would easily put out would be lower value than the lowest value girl a nigga can get an LTR with
okay but why u call being in a relationship ascension?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and juste
Pls do one for Ethnics too 6/10 Same Race foid or 3/10 white girl

• +1
4,5 PSL white girl because her SMV would make up for the 1,5 PSL difference :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
  • +1
Would you reject a black/Mulatta stacylite solely based on race?
I dont think a black girl can ever be staceylite tbh

mullata no but I wont get a staceylite mullata anyway so more realistic for me to just go for MTB-HTB white girls

But tbh i have a weird thing where I can be sexually attracted to ethnic girls but only really emotionally attracted to white girls, and preferabbly they have to be high IQ and middle class as well.

I dont think a black girl can ever be staceylite tbh

mullata no but I wont get a staceylite mullata anyway so more realistic for me to just go for MTB-HTB white girls

But tbh i have a weird thing where I can be sexually attracted to ethnic girls but only really emotionally attracted to white girls, and preferabbly they have to be high IQ and middle class as well.
Did you grow up in a Tory stronghold?

mayofoid ofc, I don’t want my kids to get mogged by ER

nah ethnic area tbh but went to a school full of essex lad types

I wouldve rather grown up in like west london or somwehre like that i get along better with posh types to an extent

nah ethnic area tbh but went to a school full of essex lad types
Let's say you have two options; Mulatta (Jamaican/white or Dominican) HTB, or a 5/10 slim white girl. The Mulatta girl ticks all your personality and other boxes and the white girl has a rotten personality and was pumped and dumped 100 times. Who would you go for?

Last edited:
58d374810a1baa81397764fde69011e7.jpg

Tories are even bigger cucks than Labour. You should know that. It's no longer the 20th century.

Let's say you have two options; Mulatta (Jamaican/white or Dominican) HTB, or a 5/10 slim white girl. The Mulatta girl ticks all your personality boxes and the white girl has a rotten personality and was pumped and dumped 100 times. Who would you go for?
if the mullata girl has a better personality than probably her.

I actually dont care about a girls body count cos im not conservative and dont want kids or family but I find high bodycount coincides with entitled cunt/bitter attitude in women so I guess in that case i do care about it. My ex had a high body count (i think) but she treated me well for the most part

• +1
What made you change your mind?
Well, if you were talking about PSL, then the 4,5 white girl would SMVmog the 6 asian because of pheno + slim + blonde (blonde is a massive halo in ethnic countries, such as Brazil).

But just talking about 4,5 versus 6 overall, then the asian girl would probably be better-looking than the white girl and somewhat wealthy to make up for the SMV difference, which would make her a better option then :ogre:.

• +1
Well, if you were talking about PSL, then the 4,5 white girl would SMVmog the 6 asian because of pheno + slim + blonde (blonde is a massive halo in ethnic countries, such as Brazil).

But just talking about 4,5 versus 6 overall, then the asian girl would probably be better-looking than the white girl and somewhat wealthy to make up for the SMV difference, which would make her a better option then :ogre:.
I'm half-ethnic and I don't find blonde girls attractive at all. Their hair looks stringy...

• +1
Reactions: Bvnny.
if the mullata girl has a better personality than probably her.

I actually dont care about a girls body count cos im not conservative and dont want kids or family but I find high bodycount coincides with entitled cunt/bitter attitude in women so I guess in that case i do care about it. My ex had a high body count (i think) but she treated me well for the most part
That makes sense

@ShortBrownandUgly you are not white. The third poll option is for all non-whites including mixed people

@ShortBrownandUgly you are not white. The third poll option is for all non-whites including mixed people
Who said I wasn’t white :ogre:

• Hmm...