Whitemaxxing skin?

ShahZ

ShahZ

Professional Racist
I have really weird skin type, my skin is oily in summers but dry in winters both of which give my skin a dark look, is there any scientific guide to decreasing melanin to give skin a whiter look?

Last edited:
Sorry but there's no way to genuinely lighten your skin unless you're trying to reverse a permanent tan caused by long term sun damage. You can never get lighter than your genetic base. (the third world would flock to it if it was possible)

J-147, aspirin and the shit MJ was on
MJ used monobenzone but that's for vitiligo patients (which he was). It has very minimal effect on non-vitiligo patients because your body will more than likely repigment into being dark again whereas a vitiligo patient's body will actively fight melanin and monobenzone is prescribed to help speed up that process and create an even skin tone.

• +1
Reactions: ShahZ
I have really weird skin type, my skin is oily in summers but dry in winters both of which give my skin a dark look, is there any scientific guide to decreasing melanin to give skin a whiter look?
white skin is not what you need its the bones shawty

Reincarnate bro

• +1
Reactions: iLTNguyy
Skin bleaching, sulfuric acid works the best in my opinion its not that harsh on the skin

Sorry but there's no way to genuinely lighten your skin unless you're trying to reverse a permanent tan caused by long term sun damage. You can never get lighter than your genetic base. (the third world would flock to it if it was possible)
I mean Glutathione injections/medications are the closest thing to turning me into Aryan Chad from neolithic period 🛞 albeit at the cost of eating my health

Put your sperm and piss on face and You will become white chad.

• JFL
Reactions: ShahZ
I mean Glutathione injections/medications are the closest thing to turning me into Aryan Chad from neolithic period 🛞 albeit at the cost of eating my health
Glutathione is more or less a scam, and a very expensive one at that. 99% of the premise that glutathione gives you lighter skin is because people speculate IU the kpop idol takes them and got lighter skin for when all we know she could've just detanned which is very common with East Asians who can fluctuate from a light brown tan to somewhat pale skin.

There's no official dosage for glutathione either, everyone is just giving you their own mama juju concoction and telling you it's the right dosage. There's not even enough studies to prove that glutathione is safe to consume in this manner and to top it all off it's usually "recommended" you get constant dosages which are not at all cheap. Glutathione skin whitening is currently nothing more than a scam.