Whites can be Incel only from their own doing

Bug

Bug

Truecel
Joined
Oct 12, 2024
Posts
5,977
Reputation
12,721
They can be incel if they are some gooner fat basement shackled cuck. But any white guy who is normal and NT even below average will have some sort of average ethnic + girl at the minimum wanting him, its just the way it is.

when I lightened my skin using supplements and drugs I noticed my IOIs increase by crazy and I am ethnic. So If I was white I can only imagine how easy it would be.
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Ultimate Subhuman™ and Saint Casanova
will have some sort of average ethnic + girl
That's the thing, you guys keep lumping any tier of women into whats acceptable to get out of inceldom. It's really attractive slim woman or nothing, stop encouraging people to settle for anything just to get a scrap of subpar vagina.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Bug
That's the thing, you guys keep lumping any tier of women into whats acceptable to get out of inceldom. It's really attractive slim woman or nothing, stop encouraging people to settle for anything just to get a scrap of subpar vagina.
well yes but at least u acknowledge ur volcel. i dont want average ethnics either XD
 
  • +1
Reactions: nigger42069
Women want dark triad Hakimi looking men. Not white cumskins
 
Everyone can be incel from their own doing
 
  • +1
Reactions: Goatsie and Scarface756

Similar threads

vux
Replies
0
Views
18
vux
vux
IndecentEyes
Replies
2
Views
31
SPAM
SPAM
AustrianMogger
Replies
3
Views
34
AustrianMogger
AustrianMogger
Informationcapitali
Replies
3
Views
25
jflmeister
jflmeister
Crimx991
Replies
8
Views
58
ruikundumb
ruikundumb

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top