WHITES HAVE BEYOND SUBHUMAN AGING GENETICS

aspiringexcel

aspiringexcel

gookologist/leader of spiritual gookness

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
This is why i eat gook food only and refuse to go outside w out my sunscreen + red and blue light therapy at least 2 times a week

@HeightPilledum

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: raleqtambrobret, Recessed Life, laaltin and 11 others
The left is a bunch of MtF trannies, the right is surgerymaxed to oblivion.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goobermaxxing17, 5'8manlet, Slavusz and 12 others
only those living the jew lifestyle. you see this a lot in hollywood. hard drugs, alcoholism, numerous sex partners and many stds ravage the human body.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, hopecel, thereallegend and 2 others
stop don’t need to hear this my cortisol is too high rn and this is increasing it which is making me age faster

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: <6PSLcel, DeadTrees, hopecel and 6 others
only those living the jew lifestyle. you see this a lot in hollywood. hard drugs, alcoholism, numerous sex partners and many stds ravage the human body.
Smoking, alcohol, drugs

• +1
Reactions: DeadTrees, thereallegend and SecularIslamist
Why do Koreans look so much better than Chinese and Japanese women?

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Both constructed and sculpted for BBC

• Ugh..
Tales. Chinks look as good as gooks id argue northern chinks are more gl than gooks but gooks have more smv

But gooks have the best looksmaxing industry in the world and r on avg more wealthy

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: raleqtambrobret, hopecel and HeightPilledum
Chinese women look very good too, the urban ones at least do

Japanese are honorary SEA monkeys so they are a little bit nerfed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret, hopecel, Richard Cheese and 1 other person
They don’t. Surgery is normalized there and they have a culture that values lookism the most. They are the most subhuman genetically due to Siberian admixture so they have blockheads and tiny eyes.

• Woah
Why do you say this tho
they have the tallest, most projected and thinnest noses, longest faces, most forward growth. That’s the antithesis of SEA

*Brits

• JFL
View attachment 2993276View attachment 2993277
This is why i eat gook food only and refuse to go outside w out my sunscreen + red and blue light therapy at least 2 times a week

@HeightPilledum
Why skin is supposed to be easier to absorb sunlight, but unnecessary to do so if eating a proper diet (Nordic/German style), and these cucks do neither because they spend their whole lives wageslaving inside an office, eating ramen noodles and overcooked charcoal meat...

It's not a genetics problem, but an IQ one instead. 🤭

Note: while Whites and Jews are on the same IQ level generally speaking, the former isn't as nearly as slick and cunning as the latter, quite naive and clueless to say the least... That gave them their nice looks (beautiful inside AND outside) but at the cost of their descendants being wiped out from the face of the Earth...

The latter got deformed due to its evil behavior (Physiognomy in action again) but gained control of everything....

Was it worth for both? That's up to you.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: datboijj, thereallegend and aspiringexcel
Chinese women look very good too, the urban ones at least do

What about Haitian women?

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: HeightPilledum and aspiringexcel
Why do you say this tho
they have the tallest, most projected and thinnest noses, longest faces, most forward growth. That’s the antithesis of SEA
That's not true at all

Look at the stereotypical Japanese celebrity and idol and compare her to a Chinese or Korean one

• +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret and aspiringexcel
Party and festival girls age like shit yes

• +1
Reactions: hopecel and aspiringexcel
Left has more appeal to Maher though. That's all that matters.

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum, hopecel and aspiringexcel
Tales. Chinks look as good as gooks id argue northern chinks are more gl than gooks but gooks have more smv
Whats the difference between a gook and a chink

• JFL
View attachment 2993276View attachment 2993277

@HeightPilledum
water noodles have way better aging genetics but this comparison is unfair since the white queens on the pic clearly had "adventurous" life full of partying alcohol and drugs + all of them got that thousand cock stare tbh

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Richard Cheese
no i already did a thread about this whites have insanely high bone resoprtion rates by default
they genetically age worse than everyone else
im dissapointed in you @thereallegend
Whites and Jews are on the same IQ level generally speaking,
no jews destroy them and so do asians keep coping

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: raleqtambrobret, thereallegend, hopecel and 3 others
no i already did a thread about this whites have insanely high bone resoprtion rates by default

And how to reverse bone resoprtion?

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
it's definitely preventable and reversable
but im not gonna tell you how
and i told @StrangerDanger not to tell you either
i gave up on helping this forum im only here to post results
all the people who really followed me and trusted me already got what they were looking for

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: StrangerDanger and aspiringexcel
all the people who really followed me and trusted me already got what they were looking for
Please pm me bhai. I didnt follow u because i didnt know u this is the first time were interacting. Why gatekeep to someone thats just trying to be treated like a human?
What is red and blue light therapy?
Search up red light mask its basically LED light that stimulate collagen

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
whites "genetically" consume the most goyslop and alcohol on average
Jews are just united and cunning and when it comes to their IQ they're actually not much smarter than Arabs

(East) Asian brahs are smarter on average than white brahs but they fraud a lot about that
it's not something esoteric or unknown

just eat your natural diet composed of animal products followed by some healthy natural sugars

avoid alcohol drugs and smoking (which actually increases DHT at the start but later fucks up your bones)

in the fact teeth care is also essential part of maintaining adequate bone health and youthfulness

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and datboijj
it's not something esoteric or unknown

just eat your natural diet composed of animal products followed by some healthy natural sugars

avoid alcohol drugs and smoking (which actually increases DHT at the start but later fucks up your bones)

in the fact teeth care is also essential part of maintaining adequate bone health and youthfulness
But thats water bhai he knows something we dont.

@datboijj
is it red light therapy, or red + blue light therapy?
I do both because the mask i bought has both options

• Hmm...
Reactions: hopecel and datboijj
The left is a bunch of MtF trannies, the right is surgerymaxed to oblivion.
Both are surgerymaxxed. The right ones have an AI filter on though.
4206058 1000008595

Whoever posted them applied it. Anyway the difference is mostly in how the white women present themselves and what surgeries they get. They could pull off the look or similar one the ones on the right have. it's just that people in the west want to look as trashy as possible esp in the UK & US.

• +1
Reactions: hopeless NTmaxxer, datboijj and aspiringexcel
Please pm me bhai. I didnt follow u because i didnt know u this is the first time were interacting. Why gatekeep to someone thats just trying to be treated like a human?

Search up red light mask its basically LED light that stimulate collagen. period with all the answers all the answers
maybe one day lol

• So Sad
View attachment 2993535
Whoever posted them applied it. Anyway the difference is mostly in how the white women present themselves and what surgeries they get. They could pull off the look or similar one the ones on the right have. it's just that people in the west want to look as trashy as possible esp in the UK & US.
True but the photo of the noodle is a sc from a relaity show singles inferno i watched it
maybe one day lol
Please bhai just pm it to me so i can not be KHHV at 40

Why do you say this tho
They're nerfed because unless mixed they'll never naturally have light skin.
The more central into Asia you go, the higher the chance they'll have the genes.

• Woah
Reactions: HeightPilledum
The more central into Asia you go, the higher the chance they'll have the genes.
Not a matter of skin color, it's about features. Japanese look more SEA

They have somewhat of a pheno of their own that is a hybrid of SEA and NEA, but you can always tell when they are Japanese

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Richard Cheese and raleqtambrobret
Not a matter of skin color, it's about features. Japanese look more SEA

They have somewhat of a pheno of their own that is a hybrid of SEA and NEA, but you can always tell when they are Japanese
Sure the features matter for an average Asian but the best looking ones nearly always look similar.
Which means for the best looking Asians from each country the biggest distinction between the #1 & the rest will be skin colour.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and aspiringexcel
stop don’t need to hear this my cortisol is too high rn and this is increasing it which is making me age faster
50spf pa++++ sunscreen at all times bhai, YES EVEN WHEN SEX

• Love it
That's not true at all

Look at the stereotypical Japanese celebrity and idol and compare her to a Chinese or Korean one
Taking the celebrities into account is stupid, they’re not good representations of populations, they all have work done lol. And to me the Japanese ones look more Aryan.

Look at the averaged faces
IMG 0357
IMG 0356

Everything I said holds up

• Love it
They’re about as light as the Korean people on average, however for them sometimes it’s acceptable to tan.

• +1
Both ugly
And brits are the most subhuman whites

• JFL
View attachment 2993535
The left is literally biologically male dude.

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Richard Cheese

Users who are viewing this thread

Back