WHITES HAVE THE BIGGEST COCKS

D

Deleted member 4332

Kraken
Over for bbc11
BWC is law. Bluepill cuck if you deny this.

@goat2x @Good_Little_Goy @Won'tStopNoodling @Tyronecell @tyronelite @ropemaxx @personalityinkwell @Algerian Manlet tagging some other based posters

• +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BigBiceps, reptiles, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 15 others
Water

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9391, Deleted member 6111, Deleted member 7776 and 2 others
missed your legendary threads king
👑👑

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BigBiceps, Pedrester, Deleted member 3043 and 6 others
BBC copers on suicide watch :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: BigBiceps, MewingJBP, reptiles and 7 others
colvin tbh this seems kinda cucked. its like you worship white dudes who fuck a ton

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: reptiles, xefo, Vvvvxxxx and 14 others
COPE. BBC is law

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: reptiles, Deleted member 8090 and Deleted member 4332
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: BigBiceps, Krezo, reptiles and 16 others
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and goat2x
BTW FREE @COLTON

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 4332
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: eyearea, Deleted member 7651, joeveniro and 2 others
223CC61D 044E 4544 8C0F DC45A4A93220

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 7753 and 7 others
Over for east asian

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
What country was this? The average in America is 5.5 inches

cocks.me :what:

No cock for my manlet jewfro recessed mandible body though

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
Hell yes, time to tell me wife I have a bigger cock than her boyfriend Jamal

• JFL
Reactions: Arkantos and Deleted member 4332
6.5 average? Doubt

View attachment 762533 BWC is law. Bluepill cuck if you deny this.

@goat2x @Good_Little_Goy @Won'tStopNoodling @Tyronecell @tyronelite @ropemaxx @personalityinkwell @Algerian Manlet tagging some other based posters
you say it as if its news

Only jfl if you believe the average is 6.5 inches.
Literally almost all studies point to blacks having a larger average penis (even if slightly larger). But copers love to take 1 study in several that confirm the bbc, to validate their argument.
Images 2 2
Screenshot 2020 10 23 14 11 08

Images 3 1

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum, reptiles, fogdart and 2 others
these things never specify BPEL or NBPEL, and if the girth is mid-shaft
Being bpel or npel does not change anything, since they were measured in the same way.
And at the beginning of the study they say that the correct way to measure it is by pressing on the bone, so it's probably bpel.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 4797
6.5 inches for white is top 30%

Being bpel or npel does not change anything, since they were measured in the same way.
And at the beginning of the study they say that the correct way to measure it is by pressing on the bone, so it's probably bpel.

bro if blacks have 6.1 BPEL average thats kinda small. How would a stereotype be so prevalent with 6inch bpel average length lmao, all these stats make no sense. Was it self-measured or nurse measured?

bro if blacks have 6.1 BPEL average thats kinda small. How would a stereotype be so prevalent with 6inch bpel average length lmao, all these stats make no sense. Was it self-measured or nurse measured?
They have more standard deviation.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106
This is all nonsense. the fact is that european and black penis sizes are similar and there realistically hasnt been enough study and isnt enough real data (unsurprisingly, because serious researchers dont actually care about this) to determine, definitively, which is bigger. also, why do you care? no race has an average penis significantly above 6 inches. even taking fit tall young men, if you have a cock above 6.5 youre more than well equipped in any environment, whether youre european, black etc. that being said, the fact that blacks cling to the unfounded BBC stereotype is obviously a result of their insecurity and the fact that theyre, quite frankly the most shit upon race. but to claim europeans having a significantly larger penis than blacks as an established fact is just incredible. penis size averages only effect east asians, due to perceived smaller penis, and even then I dont think it has an impact in 99% of cases. girls who arent absolute trash dont have sex with somebody on the basis of perceived dick size

They have more standard deviation.

Change-in-dispersion.gif

so you think red is the white distribution and black are like the blue, more small dicks and more big dicks, less average ones?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292
Not sure tbh. There are different studies saying blacks have bigger dicks
You were just unlucky :feelswah:

lmao no are u crazy?
its far below white avg
what ever dick size statistics you get are all flawed anyway. self reports are often inflated and who the fuck lets someone measure their dick in an unbiased manner

Change-in-dispersion.gif

so you think red is the white distribution and black are like the blue, more small dicks and more big dicks, less average ones?
Yes, its the only possible explanation. By the way, i am a phd candidate in stats.

@MadVisionary Seems legit
1E852476 F7B6 4201 B6B0 7CC240325278

A normal thread, for totally heterosexual individuals, definitively.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 4332 and Good_Little_Goy
There’s so many studies on dick size that contradict each other. I wouldn’t put all my faith into one.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Subhuman Philtrum, Good_Little_Goy and 2 others

Users who are viewing this thread

Back