Enlil

Enlil

murder

translation:
"
the great replacement?
its when your [white] daughter loves me
i gonna make her pregnant
and our kids will look like me [arabs] !

your daughter wants me to make her pregnant.
one time, two times, three times.

the great replacement it's me and my friends.
we black and muslims are the great villains

personally I'm fine with that

I'm unique, i make myself rare, like whites in Gare du Nord district"

ok boomer

• Hmm...
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
thats cool and all but i dont remember asking

I am personally invested in the long-term success of the white race seeing as many of my family members are a part of it and I plan on having white children
So I find this offensive

I am personally invested in the long-term success of the white race seeing as many of my family members are a part of it and I plan on having white children
So I find this offensive
857416313 77980

• JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad, ChoSeungHui, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
Yeah whites are unbelievably cucked and self destructive, self hating, self ignoring, untribalistic, altruistic and hedonistic.
It's over in a few years if whites do nothing now.
Instead of doing something to save the white race, whites are actively destroying themselves while ignoring reality.

It's ridiculous, the fighting against the forces trying to save whites by whites is strong, and the wish to bring as many immigrants as possible and islamize Europe is strong.

Yeah whites are unbelievably cucked and self destructive, self hating, self ignoring, untribalistic, altruistic and hedonistic.
It's over in a few years if whites do nothing now.
Instead of doing something to save the white race, whites are actively destroying themselves while ignoring reality.

It's ridiculous, the fighting against the forces trying to save whites by whites is strong, and the wish to bring as many immigrants as possible and islamize Europe is strong.
Better get rich and powerful son

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Better get rich and powerful son
That's exactly what i'm doing, i'm late from where i should be rn as i realized the importance of money too late but i'll catch up as much as possible and start investing.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
That's exactly what i'm doing, i'm late from where i should be rn as i realized the importance of money too late but i'll catch up as much as possible and start investing.
Same bro

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx
  • JFL
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and LordNorwood
I plan on asexually reproducing and creating an army of mini-mes