Whites Worship Jesus but Look Down on Indians

Z

zyzz007 returns

Mistral
When their Lord and Saviour (which he isnt really since he came for the Jew not you)
is literally an Indian/Arab male.

LMAO

jesus-viral_759.jpg

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer
You've fallen prey to the propaganda. There are more reliable sources that point to Jesus being fair-skinned.

Indians should be executed for the sake of humanity, by the way.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gigell, borntosuffer, Chadeep and 3 others
Everyone looks down on Indians, not just whites lol.
i dont see why, I know a lot of whites who are struggling in life, living in a trailer park or in their parents basement
whilst I know a lot of rich multimillonaire indians who are extremely prosperous in life and have good jobs like doctors, engineers or businessmen.

I dont know how you guys look down on indians, a lot of indians where I live have no problem getting women, are seen as cool
and goodlooking as well.

I am a little different since I am introverted and dont drink etc.

This is just pure Racism and hate on this website. No wonder you guys arent just incels but absolute failures in life with no purpose.

I want to encounter people like you in real life so I can take legal action or report you all and get you fired.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
When their Lord and Saviour (which he isnt really since he came for the Jew not you)

LMAO

jesus-viral_759.jpg
Just lol at trying to sneak Indian in there

Indians are better than pakis

Why are currycels even allowed on this forum??

• +1
Reactions: Juandigomigo22
God the father is a brown man in appearance to jaspire stone in revelations the son of man the messiah is in color like burnished bronze in Daniel

• +1
Reactions: zyzz007 returns
i dont see why, I know a lot of whites who are struggling in life, living in a trailer park or in their parents basement
And i know a lot of Indians who live in the slums and shit on the streets.
whilst I know a lot of rich multimillonaire indians who are extremely prosperous in life and have good jobs like doctors, engineers or businessmen.
I also know a lot of millionaires and billionaires who are white. Some of the most richest people in the world are white.
I dont know how you guys look down on indians, a lot of indians where I live have no problem getting women, are seen as cool
and goodlooking as well.
I'm not looking down on Indians lol. Just stating facts. Every race has succesful people and losers. There are also whites who are good-looking and get women lol.
This is just pure Racism and hate on this website. No wonder you guys arent just incels but absolute failures in life with no purpose.
Lol this entire website has a lot of ethnics. Everyone here shits on each other regardless of race.
I want to encounter people like you in real life so I can take legal action or report you all and get you fired.
You will never encounter me in real life. Even if you did, you won't do shit lol.

Cope and seethe.

And i know a lot of Indians who live in the slums and shit on the streets.

I also know a lot of millionaires and billionaires who are white. Some of the most richest people in the world are white.

I'm not looking down on Indians lol. Just stating facts. Every race has succesful people and losers. There are also whites who are good-looking and get women lol.

Lol this entire website has a lot of ethnics. Everyone here shits on each other regardless of race.

You will never encounter me in real life. Even if you did, you won't do shit lol.

Cope and seethe.
i called the police on my neighbours for noise, I reported people at work for harassment.
You think if you worked with me and was racist I would take that?

mutherfucker, in a heartbeat you getting reported to HR or the police and getting fired or charged for your crime.

• JFL
Reactions: Bomber517

LMAO

jesus-viral_759.jpg
Ur coping curry muncher that’s not what he looked like Jfl ur gonna burn in hell btw

I already disproved on this , Jesus is med looking with golden hair