Who actually uses sock lifts

Gaygymmaxx

Gaygymmaxx

Dog-Eyed Dalit Demon
Anyone do that sheit?

I'm gonna need to fraud height in college soon, not much ill fraud like 1 inch with some lifts

But if I ever gotta attend sum with my shoes off or go to someone's house I may wanna fraud

Alternatively i can just only arrange to meet short women and never talk to other people (most likely) :chad:

@ryuken
@moredatesmorerapes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, moredatesmorerapes, mug and 1 other person
i don't use it but i need to fraud height maybe like 6 inches or smth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: silently_said and Gaygymmaxx
its better if u take ur shoes off once a while

Those don't work. They don't even give you a centimeter of height. I had tried out these silicone ones though so maybe that was the problem.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: billymidnight and Gaygymmaxx
Those don't work. They don't even give you a centimeter of height. I had tried out these silicone ones though so maybe that was the problem.
Ye they sounded annoying even if they worked

I just won't fraud that hard then tbh

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
bonesmashing
I have to cocksmash mtb pussy tbh

I need a blue eyed mtb bad ryuken, I'm on nofap now, I don't even need a htb

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken
you are 5'6 , get 3 inches one and you are 5'9 , 5'9-5'10 are the same if you fix your posture
Claim 5'10 :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
The silicone ones seem to compress really fast so you are barely going to gain even a half of the proclaimed height boost, I think the normal shoe lifts are better

you are 5'6 , get 3 inches one and you are 5'9 , 5'9-5'10 are the same if you fix your posture
Claim 5'10 :Comfy:
Definitely not doing that :lul:

I'll claim 5"7, while being 5"8 in shoes to stay safe, and I wouldn't want a girl near my height to mog me when I take off my shoes

• +1
Reactions: Litekiller11
Anyone do that sheit?

I'm gonna need to fraud height in college soon, not much ill fraud like 1 inch with some lifts

But if I ever gotta attend sum with my shoes off or go to someone's house I may wanna fraud

Alternatively i can just only arrange to meet short women and never talk to other people (most likely) :chad:

@ryuken
@moredatesmorerapes
Dunno tbh I will unironically buy and tell you
it's not that bad if you fraud like 1-2 inches and go back and take it off, you can kinda hunch over a bit and they won't be able to tell then lol. Well with a guy your height you're fucked yes. But with a girl like 5 inches shorter nah.
Stick to short girls regardless I would say tbh

• +1
do this instead

Attachments

• image.webp
    image.webp
    81.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Dunno tbh I will unironically buy and tell you
it's not that bad if you fraud like 1-2 inches and go back and take it off, you can kinda hunch over a bit and they won't be able to tell then lol. Well with a guy your height you're fucked yes. But with a girl like 5 inches shorter nah.
Stick to short girls regardless I would say tbh
Ye tiny white women only :lul:

• +1
Reactions: silently_said and moredatesmorerapes