Who am I? Need a detailed rate pls.

Ponikov

Ponikov

Iron
23 y.o. 6.0 ft
Need a detailed analysis from a knowledgeable person. Whats my weak and strong features, and what can i do with it.
I will send you some photos with different lighting

People give me different grades, from 5 and up to 8. Some write to me that I am cute, handsome, but also some find my face repulsive. I would like a little objectivity. And by the way, sorry for the bad English

Attachments

• 3kjEDjA3RPw.jpg
    3kjEDjA3RPw.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 0
  • aEenbh1HBM8.jpg
    aEenbh1HBM8.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 0
  • nsDt8v6sa7E.jpg
    nsDt8v6sa7E.jpg
    831 KB · Views: 0
  • 5U6WPRGNr3A.jpg
    5U6WPRGNr3A.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 0
  • zCqZIQBOTKY.jpg
    zCqZIQBOTKY.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 0
  • wFIh3xC4rSI.jpg
    wFIh3xC4rSI.jpg
    512.7 KB · Views: 0
  • fJVX5JdsqYo.jpg
    fJVX5JdsqYo.jpg
    191.2 KB · Views: 0
  • A4CVr0GORgZH-LSK_AWAlbiXILgvdJsS1sEBfiePb430OyAOJxgKFXpdlfhWd-T6Cl0YhvKVftp5hk3YFuoMaMEL.jpg
    A4CVr0GORgZH-LSK_AWAlbiXILgvdJsS1sEBfiePb430OyAOJxgKFXpdlfhWd-T6Cl0YhvKVftp5hk3YFuoMaMEL.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 9OIlVIGoDG0.jpg
    9OIlVIGoDG0.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 0
  • LKgZl9c_bZ0.jpg
    LKgZl9c_bZ0.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 0
  • QWnTfA0KH5o.jpg
    QWnTfA0KH5o.jpg
    242.2 KB · Views: 0
  • rQDxlCy2Cng.jpg
    rQDxlCy2Cng.jpg
    799.3 KB · Views: 0
  • q_tbU9kSCJ0.jpg
    q_tbU9kSCJ0.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: N1666, rainzm and aesthetic beauty
u are good looking

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill and Ponikov
W
23 y.o. 6.0 ft
Need a detailed analysis from a knowledgeable person. Whats my weak and strong features, and what can i do with it.

People give me different grades, from 5 and up to 8. Some write to me that I am cute, handsome, but also some find my face repulsive. I would like a little objectivity. And by the way, sorry for the bad English
Tf u mean who am i

Primal chad skull with middle part haircut
Youre definitely a girls dream guy you won

• +1
Reactions: Viacheslav and counterintuitive
23 y.o. 6.0 ft

6.2-7/10

• +1
Reactions: Ponikov
Chadlite. Who were people who rated you a 5/called your face repulsive?

• +1
Reactions: virgin
You look like a morph of crisick and christian bale, htn-high htn max.

23 y.o. 6.0 ft

htn

idk if you want us to be picky then like
mouth to nose ratio and your eyes are a bit round. Thats all. HTN+

• +1
Reactions: Ponikov
23 y.o. 6.0 ft

Great genetics low chadlite consider urself blessed man

• +1
Reactions: counterintuitive and Ponikov
23 y.o. 6.0 ft

You are handsome. Dont need to improve anything. Just enjoy your youth

• +1
Reactions: counterintuitive, Ponikov and aaronheath
u were swimming around in your dads balls when lookism was around

cant fool anyone tiktokcel
I joined around 2017-2018 when I was 16 but you can ask sergeantfellos or abhorrence if you don't believe me. I'm not exactly claiming to be a PSL legend, but believe whatever you wanna believe broseph.

Main character pheno

• +1
Reactions: beniman and counterintuitive
what does it mean?
It means you stand out from others in a good way, you are noticeably better looking than those around you.

• +1
Reactions: counterintuitive and Ponikov
23 y.o. 6.0 ft

bump

chadlite, would be chad with a tan

Time to dark triad vampire max brrrraaaaa

23 y.o. 6.0 ft

joaquin phoenix looking ahh

23 y.o. 6.0 ft

High Htn. Borderline cl but ur eye area is a bit cucked tbh. Either way High htn is still a extremely good raring.

eye lash growth serum and you've vampire maxed