Who are the best fighters of all time? (Independently of sport)

MaghrebGator

MaghrebGator

Kraken
Question of title

jon jones could beat every single human being thats ever walked the earth in a one on one hand to hand fight

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and MaghrebGator
jon jones could beat every single human being thats ever walked the earth in a one on one hand to hand fight
It's kinda a shame he ain't more disciplined and focused. He could have been the Jordan or Usain Bolt of fighting sports in the sense that there wouldn’t even be a discussion.

It's kinda a shame he ain't more disciplined and focused. He could have been the Jordan of fighting sports in the sense that there wouldn’t even be a discussion.
tbh hes already the barely disputed goat i think >70% of mma fans have him as the goat, and a sizable portion of the rest are just khabib glaze bots. but if he layed off the coke and really really locked in he would pretty much be a god among men when it comes to combat sports

Jon Jones, Mike Tyson, Alexander Karelin, GSP, Khabib, Alex Pierera, Daniel Cormier, Deontay Wilder, Fedor. All certified street fight killers

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
since when is a boxer and a wrestler best overall fighters oat, don't be retarded faggot
Don’t be a retard with a dick in your ass in a street fight where all rules go those styles are advantageous when used by the right person

Don’t be a retard with a dick in your ass in a street fight where all rules go those styles are advantageous
yes limited fighting styles are so adventageous compared to mma! smart guy alert

since when is a boxer and a wrestler best overall fighters oat, don't be retarded faggot
Damn i was considering the Undertaker

• JFL
Reactions: tomm1453
Don’t be a retard with a dick in your ass in a street fight where all rules go those styles are advantageous when used by the right person
bro a lack of rules benefits an mma fighter far far more than a single style fighter

yes limited fighting styles are so adventageous compared to mma! smart guy alert
Yeah moron have you ever heard it’s better to be a master in one craft than a generalist in multiple? Do you see people doing imanari rolls and shots in street fights? It’s typically stand up punching and Greco Roman style wrestling

Yeah moron have you ever heard it’s better to be a master in one craft than a generalist in multiple? Do you see people doing imanari rolls and shots in street fights? It’s typically stand up punching and Greco Roman style wrestling
so you think a boxer would beat an mma fighter in a streetfight

bro a lack of rules benefits an mma fighter far far more than a single style fighter
Not denying that and i gave majority mma fighters in my list the point is people like Mike Tyson and karelin were so dominant in their primes they would demolish 99% of mma fighters in street fights at least that’s what I believe

so you think a boxer would beat an mma fighter in a streetfight
Not just any boxers, Mike Tyson and Deontay wilder. Yes, they would destroy almost all MMA fighters in a street fight.

Not just any boxers, Mike Tyson and Deontay wilder. Yes, they would destroy almost all MMA fighters in a street fight.
maybe because ur comparing some of the best boxers oat compared to average mma fighters. any mma fighter with as much experience and similar weight as mike tyson would fuck him up, boxers cant grapple nor kick for shit

It's clear you are an individualistic person by nature first you like fighting sports and second you seem to like Oubre and the nigga barely reaches 1 assist per game every 30 minutes

• +1
Reactions: tomm1453
It's clear you are an individualistic person by nature first you like fighting sports and second you seem to like Oubre and the nigga barely reaches 1 assist per game every 30 minutes
yes i am very individualistic thats actually an impresisve deduction ngl althought i think people on .org are more likely to be individualists

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
maybe because ur comparing some of the best boxers oat compared to average mma fighters. any mma fighter with as much experience and similar weight as mike tyson would fuck him up, boxers cant grapple nor kick for shit
Sorry this is just cope, heavyweight MMA fighters aren’t even explosive or fast do you think they would be able to handle prime roided Mike Tyson’s fast punches in a street fight?

Imagine a 5’11 230 thick neck gigantic frame roidhead who had one of the heaviest punches in history and the speed/footwork of a lightweight boxer. What would a guy like Tom Aspinall or Daniel Cormier do out on the streets go for a takedown/kick? Mike Tyson would weave whatever sluggish punches they decided to throw and send them to dreamland :ROFLMAO:

Sorry this is just cope, heavyweight MMA fighters aren’t even explosive or fast do you think they would be able to handle prime roided Mike Tyson’s fast punches in a street fight?

Imagine a 5’11 230 thick neck gigantic frame roidhead who had one of the heaviest punches in history and the speed/footwork of a lightweight boxer. What would a guy like Tom Aspinall or Daniel Cormier do out on the streets go for a takedown/kick? Mike Tyson would weave whatever sluggish punches they decided to throw and send them to dreamland :ROFLMAO:
nigger u gotta be retarded if u think mike beats dc, please tell me if u have any experience cause i can't imagine it unless ur a biased boxer or some shit

nigger u gotta be retarded if u think mike beats dc, please tell me if u have any experience cause i can't imagine it unless ur a biased boxer or some shit
Lol I’m not a biased boxer in fact I did wrestling/currently kickboxing but if you ever watched DC he was never a good striker I could see Mike Tyson quickly bombarding him with punches before DC even decided to go for a standing takedown (literally the only thing he could do against prime tyson)