Who are the best MaxFacs in europe

C

CopeIsReal

"To rope or not to rope"
Best Maxillofacial surgeons in Europe.
Speaking purely about skill though, price and everything else are not taken into account.

Is Raffaini the best ?

if ur maxilla is recessed then ur whole face is subhuman, dont bother with surgery just buy a gun

• JFL
Reactions: Stare
if ur maxilla is recessed then ur whole face is subhuman, dont bother with surgery just buy a gun

Keep coping ive seen amazing results with legit subhumans were talking 3 to 6 psl differences.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
Zarnibal in berlin. Sailer. This italian dude. Andreishev is cheap but medicore in jawsurgery

• +1
Reactions: CopeIsReal and Slyfex8
Mhh, you changed your mind about Andreishchev ?
He is good at marketing but medicore at bimax tbh. post some good results of him

• +1
Reactions: CopeIsReal
keep crying for me ive been rated 5+ psl here so i mog you to hell

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
  • JFL
He is good at marketing but medicore at bimax tbh. post some good results of him

Idk tbh, you know Zarrinbal had so much more patients, it let him much more possibilities for cherrypicking, but I agree the Andreishchev instagram lack of crazy transformation, but you see maybe it's more the patient that had a bad phenotype.

Are you aware of Zarrinbal prices ? I'm interested.

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
Idk tbh, you know Zarrinbal had so much more patients, it let him much more possibilities for cherrypicking, but I agree the Andreishchev instagram lack of crazy transformation, but you see maybe it's more the patient that had a bad phenotype.

Are you aware of Zarrinbal prices ? I'm interested.
15k right? Andreichev mogs price wise tbh

• +1
Reactions: Slyfex8
15k right? Andreichev mogs price wise tbh

It's more about 20k from what I've read in the past. But I think it's with chin wing included maybe.

Ngl I would feel safer with Zarrinbal too but I heard he is so difficult to contact especially for strangers...

• +1
It's more about 20k from what I've read in the past. But I think it's with chin wing included maybe.

Ngl I would feel safer with Zarrinbal too but I heard he is so difficult to contact especially for strangers...
Yeah idk what to do tbh

• +1
warum genau zarrinbal ? bist du vorher zum kiederorthopäden gegangen und hast dir was auschreiben lassen oder
Ja so in der richtung gehe erst zum lokalen Chirurgen dann zu zarniball

• +1
Ja so in der richtung gehe erst zum lokalen Chirurgen dann zu zarniball
warum das ? willst du mehrere prozeduren machen lassen oder was