Who are the best raters that offer guidance too in the Forum?

ascension!

ascension!

The next Chadlite™
Title.

Apart from @enchanted_elixir who else does this type of legit services? I would also like if they link some from Fiverr or shit like that, I'm looking for second opinions and advice.

Title.

Apart from @enchanted_elixir who else does this type of legit services? I would also like if they link some from Fiverr or shit like that, I'm looking for second opinions and advice.
@Pakicel

Most ratings are shit as they dont account for what matters being your pheno coloring soft feats. You can be an 8/10 on paper with trash appeal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, Deleted member 17244 and incel194012940
I do it and recently recieved good support. My method of rating is quite different. Also I will provide you looksmaxing advice. Give me a chance, buddy boyo.

Most ratings are shit as they dont account for what matters being your pheno coloring soft feats. You can be an 8/10 on paper with trash appeal
Facts

Tom holland appeal mogs most fags on Here yet he never gets rated more then normie here

Enchanted does it.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax