Who are the biggest losers in history?

Title

• Total voters
flippasav

flippasav

Flippin Savauge
I am on nobody side btw and I’m not a political person so I just want public votes as a survey

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Looksmaxer.org user @flippasav

The ones that aren't around anymore

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Also why are Iranians here. They are one of the three civilizations that constantly put out a new advanced one

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
Palestenians, cuz all they do is cry like babies about their war

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 33711, flippasav and Beastimmung
I am not talking about .org mirin sub double digit iq’s
Never said that retard, I meant cultures who died out, they are the biggest losers

Also why are Iranians here. They are one of the three civilizations that constantly put out a new advanced one
They ruined the reputation of themselves. America supported them and it was so close being the next Saudi Arabia but they started an islamic revolution and hate jews/america for no reason. Imagine if the US and Iran remained friends up until now

Palestenians, cuz all they do is cry like babies about their war
What if they’re the indigenous jews who converted to Islam for over thousands of years? Average Palestinian is like 80-90% Levantine DNA

Also jesus was a sandnigger

I’m a moslem turk btw

Lol, what are Indians doing in the poll, they're number one people!

They ruined the reputation of themselves. America supported them and it was so close being the next Saudi Arabia but they started an islamic revolution and hate jews/america for no reason. Imagine if the US and Iran remained friends up until now
Thats only the last 50 years, thats nothing in the whole scope of their history, they could easily bounce back.

Meanwhile the native americans for example will never amount to anything

• +1
Bolshevik jew detected
Im not a jew i hate jews more than muslims but palestinians are so fucking annoying everywhere i go or online i see palestine they can all get bombed

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 33711
Assyrians, having no land, are the biggest losers politically. However, when it comes to status, Indians are at the bottom.

• +1
Im not a jew i hate jews more than muslims but palestinians are so fucking annoying everywhere i go or online i see palestine they can all get bombed
They are being genocided by western powers bro. Israel is an enemy of everyone, not just palestinians.

• Hmm...
Reactions: slavicpsycho
Thats only the last 50 years, thats nothing in the whole scope of their history, they could easily bounce back.

Meanwhile the native americans for example will never amount to anything
It’s iran’s fault for making bad decisions they deserve it. I am the most self hating person there my parents are fully turk but bought up there and moved to the west

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711 and Beastimmung
They have that victim mindset "I am a loser and weak so I must be in the right"

Meanwhile in reality its the opposite

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho