• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 3arsa, Clavicular, n9wiff and 3 others
Mirin Lebanese IQ.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65033, n9wiff, IwillRope2024 and 2 others
Mirin Lebanese IQ.
Lebanese are moggers. I just happen to be an Incel, watch street interviews from Australia. Most women say Lebanese when asked what ethnicity they find the most attractive, we are the whitest and best looking Arabs.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: n9wiff, Aero, IwillRope2024 and 2 others
Lebanese are moggers. I just happen to be an Incel, watch street interviews from Australia. Most women say Lebanese when asked what ethnicity they find the most attractive, we are the whites and best looking Arabs.
I am Indian and let me tell you, being Indian is actually a great thing. We have beautiful people and we have ugly people, just like any race. I, for one, am a great person, have great friends, and I take care of everyone that is in my life and I am glad to do it. For that, I have people that love me around me. Also, Indian parents are some of the best parents you can have. Sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you whatever it is that you need, as long as you’re not a selfish person. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money, and a family that we all love and take care of

• JFL
Reactions: IwillRope2024 and 0hMan
@Clavicular
@Orc
@buflek
@Gengar
@Jason Voorhees
@coispet
@NumbThePain
@Gargantuan
@Lmao
Is @Jason Voorhees even active anymore? I know him from Incels.is.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and IwillRope2024
I am Indian and let me tell you, being Indian is actually a great thing. We have beautiful people and we have ugly people, just like any race. I, for one, am a great person, have great friends, and I take care of everyone that is in my life and I am glad to do it. For that, I have people that love me around me. Also, Indian parents are some of the best parents you can have. Sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you whatever it is that you need, as long as you’re not a selfish person. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money, and a family that we all love and take care of
I don't know what you were trying say. But whatever.

• JFL
Reactions: IwillRope2024
I don't know what you were trying say. But whatever.
Lebanon is one spot before the saddest country on earth, in a war with western powers, barely have any electricity. Sounds fun. Moggers.

Lebanon is one spot before the saddest country on earth, in a war with western powers, barely have any electricity. Sounds fun. Moggers.
Genetics has nothing to do with that. Objectively, Lebanese people are good looking.

• JFL
Lebanese are moggers. I just happen to be an Incel, watch street interviews from Australia. Most women say Lebanese when asked what ethnicity they find the most attractive, we are the whites and best looking Arabs.

• JFL
Reactions: RawMogger
Genetics has nothing to do with that. Objectively, Lebanese people are good looking.
Yes genetics have nothing to do with your situation. Genetics have nothing to do with why Africa is the way it is and why Europe is the way it is.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: IwillRope2024
@Clavicular
@Orc
@buflek
@Gengar
@Jason Voorhees
@coispet
@NumbThePain
@Gargantuan
@Lmao
Erm nigger you're missing a few people.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: wsada, Deleted member 1140 and IwillRope2024
This thread has an unmatched level of pooskin cope. :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: wsada and IwillRope2024
I would rather die than being indian. Is a curse

Yes genetics have nothing to do with your situation. Genetics have nothing to do with why Africa is the way it is and why Europe is the way it is.
It's because, Israel was created with the help of Britian. Which lead to immigrants coming here. Lebanon and Beirut was called the 'Paris of the East' in the 60s and 70s.

• JFL
Reactions: 0hMan
It's because, Israel was created with the help of Britian. Which lead to immigrants coming here. Lebanon and Beirut was called the 'Paris of the East' in the 60s and 70s.
151066-1068x712.jpg
_121008742_tv071184529.jpg

Mirin Paris.

Why are you entertaining this guy? He’s just trolling you

I'm sure you know me. Comradespiderman29
Just a heads up don't try to be too patriotic about your country or talk too proudly about anything in general because you are going to get roasted to oblivion if you do that here unlike on .is people here don't believe in collectivisim and only care about individual achievements. You are only going to get jfl reacts with your posts about Lebanon

Why are you entertaining this guy? He’s just trolling you
Just a heads up don't try to be too patriotic about your country or talk too proudly about anything in general because you are going to get roasted to oblivion if you do that here unlike on .is people here don't believe in collectivisim and only care about individual achievements. You are only going to get jfl reacts with your posts about Lebanon
He can stand on his own he doesn't need help. Sad that you talk down on him because he's Lebanese.

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and The Grinch
This thread has an unmatched level of pooskin cope. :lul:
That's because, pajeets are casted as Arabs lol. Which leads to you thinking all Arabs are brown.
IMG 20240820 212851
According, you all these people, are shitskins IMG 20240818 155406 IMG 20240818 145342 IMG 20240818 144028 IMG 20240818 144013 IMG 20240818 143851 IMG 20240818 143936
Sorry, but you're coping

Yeah, I just wanted to make an account here. Don't plan on posting much anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Yeah, I just wanted to make an account here. Don't plan on posting much anyway.
Why Lebanese people are usually brown? like what makes them brown

fuark how could i also forget @TechnoBoss

over for my brain

• Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss
@Clavicular
@Orc
@buflek
@Gengar
@Jason Voorhees
@coispet
@NumbThePain