• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, pig_face, Aero and 2 others
That‘s some Deux Ex type shit
Deus Ex Coffee GIF by Eidos-Montréal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452
Also everyone who develops or supports this is sick in the head.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Lirevk and Vermilioncore
  • +1
Reactions: LancasteR
I don't understand why? pls explain
There‘s so many things that could go wrong in this, not to talk how they will even find suitable donors (can cause some crimes/legal issues or rise of blackmarkets related to it) and if the body rejects the head (which it will). I‘m all for organ transplants or some body parts to help the person, but this just goes too far.
We humans shouldn‘t play God in this manner.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pig_face, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Lirevk and 2 others
just get head transplant theory

• +1
Reactions: butterworld and Dimaaa5
hahahahah there are actual head transplants but there is no fix for motherfucking acne scarring

There‘s so many things that could go wrong in this, not to talk how they will even find suitable donors (can cause some crimes/legal issues or rise of blackmarkets related to it) and if the body rejects the head (which it will). I‘m all for organ transplants or some body parts to help the person, but this just goes too far.
T levels in my blood lowered after reading this

• JFL
Reactions: pig_face
  • JFL
Clones, man! Clones!
There are even several sci-fi movies made about this, when in the future clones are created and used for their organs or to replace people.

• Woah
Clones, man! Clones!
There are even several sci-fi movies made about this, when in the future clones are created and used for their organs or to replace people.
You mean the Island from Michael bay?

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
You mean the Island from Michael bay?
Yep, there are other movies too, but Hollywood usually shows clone making as either some sort of abomination or as cruelty to the clones...

• +1
I
hate this world I wouldn’t complain if I went. I just remain here until my mother dies then I’ll happily enter gods kingdom.

I’ll vehemently reject any offer to extend my life

• +1
Clones, man! Clones!
isnt cloning already used by some rich ppl for example to see how their cells react to each cancer treatment so they know which one to use?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
isnt cloning already used by some rich ppl for example to see how their cells react to each cancer treatment so they know which one to use?
I don't know, it's illegal in most countries and right now it takes too long to make a clone anyway...