Who are your ideal wives?

NT Master

NT Master

Prophet of the Racepill
Almost everybody has a dream girl or dream boy that they want to meet and fall in love with. Who are yours?

I actually have three ideal wives. My first wife would be the perfect woman for raising kids, doing housework, celebrating holidays, and looking wonderful at social events. She would be beautiful, but not overly sexy.
Uqyu9XF

My second "wife" would be a sidechick who looks like a hot bimbo. We would engage in a lot of rough sex, fetishes, roleplaying, and even more casual fun like drinking, hanging out, and playing games together. The second wife would have her tubes tied.

R.6efdfe23fba43cafe31fedb41d61bac1

My third "wife" would be a glorified baby factory. Somebody that has a great physique and produce gigachad sons and well-built daughters. I would just have babies with her and have my first wife actually raise the kids.

MV5BOWEyOGE1OWYtMjJlMi00MmJiLThkNjQtYTdmZmNjZGU5NzNkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzY3MTg2Mzc@._V1_.jpg

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: mistermogger, shitskinism, Debetro and 4 others
Idk, but none of my wives would be black, thats for sure.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mistermogger, Costcosuperstore, SidharthTheSlayer and 4 others
what do you need multiple wives for

• +1
Reactions: nathan
GloRilla
Jorja Smith
Coco Jones

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and nathan
Pale white,cute,brown hair,with fine facial features 3 years old wife(y)

Sometimes, I feel embarrassed when people read your threads, knowing they might associate me with you guys. To make matters worse, I'm even a moderator here.

mirror bathroom GIF by I'm Not Here

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and datboijj
Not brown, that's how she would be.

Idk, but none of my wives would be black, thats for sure.
Suit yourself then. I'm black and I don't want a strange phenotype for my kids. It's all pink on the inside anyway.
what do you need multiple wives for
It's nice having another gal to fuck when your main piece is pregnant or sick or out of town. There are also many woman I'm willing to fuck but not willing to marry (monogamously).
Sometimes, I feel embarrassed when people read your threads, knowing they might associate me with you guys. To make matters worse, I'm even a moderator here.

mirror bathroom GIF by I'm Not Here'm Not Here
If you're embarrassed my people like me, yet became a mod anyway, then I don't know what to tell you. I would advise growing a thicker skin, but it might be better to just consider how you ended up in this position and how to re-evaluate your life going on.

I hope you realize if you fuck multiple women your wife will do the same

If qe still lived in a Christian Patriarchy like the 1800s and I could only select one lifetime partner I'd take this girl

The girl who works at the supermarket or store or whatever shop i decide to enter. :forcedsmile:

If you're embarrassed my people like me, yet became a mod anyway, then I don't know what to tell you. I would advise growing a thicker skin, but it might be better to just consider how you ended up in this position and how to re-evaluate your life going on.
I became a mod of looksmax.org, not incels .org. When I joined, this forum focused more on looksmaxing than the constant off topic ranting that happens now. Also, bro, my comment was more of a playful joke. I don’t feel embarrassed, especially by you. Sometimes, I feel specifically by you rather by the nonsense some people post here from time to time.

Last edited:
The OP is about women that exist in real life. If we get into fantasy and science-fiction, then I have even more specific taste.

I want my ideal housewife to be Y'shtola Rhul:
709b82d7ba355325aee02e899924a800--bravely-default-final-fantasy-xiv.jpg

I want my ideal fuck buddy to be Evelyn Celebrian:
youkoso-sukebe-elf-no-mori-e-16-scale-prepainted-figure-evelyn-c-616807.5.jpg

And I want my ideal baby factory to be She-Hulk:
OIP.XKBpON1TQ-cMoligkm1ACQHaLG