Who came up with this pose

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

to bemoan what I could not bemoan upon your breast
IMG 2042

Why’s he pose like a thug or gangsta but the music he makes sounds like gothic music? How’d he think of that? I wish I came up with that idea first

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and deadstock
He's hiding his ugly face probably

• +1
Reactions: 14vic
I can smell the piss in that pic.

View attachment 3145888

Why’s he pose like a thug or gangsta but the music he makes sounds like gothic music? How’d he think of that? I wish I came up with that idea first
How is that gangster? It seems more like something a Goth artist would do than a gangster artist. Like suicideboys poses imo

How is that gangster? It seems more like something a Goth artist would do than a gangster artist. Like suicideboys poses imo
Idk it looks like some type of pose lil Wayne or the game would do. Doesn’t it kinda?

a real nigga

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Idk it looks like some type of pose lil Wayne or the game would do. Doesn’t it kinda?
Pouya and the boys v0 xs25xxcpvqpb1 64eccc60befe3image

They're modern goth rappers who peaked like 2017. The pose resembles these more id say. But yeah the dude in the pic you posted looks more like a real gangster than a Goth kid lmao

• JFL
White people when they cant throw up gang signs

• JFL
View attachment 3146123View attachment 3146124

They're modern goth rappers who peaked like 2017. The pose resembles these more id say. But yeah the dude in the pic you posted looks more like a real gangster than a Goth kid lmao
Yeah they are similar you’re right bud

But how’d the guy in the OP think of that style? He is merging goth stuff with south side Chicago gangsta stuff. I wish I was him

Yeah they are similar you’re right bud

But how’d the guy in the OP think of that style? He is merging goth stuff with south side Chicago gangsta stuff. I wish I was him
Been around tbh. Gangster rap from back in the day, even rockstars & punks had some cool poses. Underground rap and Goth had a lot. Even like the Swag era had many. Basically just be artistic with posing, mysteriousness and aggressive or nonchalant and cool. Just trying to convey emotions with body language.

Last edited:
  • Love it