Who can I trust for advice

P

Phoenix997

Iron
Who can I privately PM pics to for advice? Need someone I can trust who won’t post them publicly. Thanks.z

@streege

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
Im not busy rn, and am happy to help

@streege is an OPP, dont send shit to him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Hello bro I can do it for you, and I wont be like these autists who will tell you to get le fort 3. Feel free to message me and I can tell you what you could get done to improve.

You can trust me bro
Jew basic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 2846, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 2 others
Happy to help. Pm

I don't give advice, I give results, but that costs $$$

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
So who the hell can I ask? Seriously I want to know if infraorbital implants or zygomatic osteotomy is needed for me. I also want to know what my worst feature my midface or jaw because I want a chin wing as well. But I can I hide that with a beard, so maybe I can get the midface implants first.

I’ll contribute to the forum but for now I need someone trustworthy and knowledgeable.
Happy to help. Pm
Hi can you PM me ?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
So who the hell can I ask? Seriously I want to know if infraorbital implants or zygomatic osteotomy is needed for me. I also want to know what my worst feature my midface or jaw because I want a chin wing as well. But I can I hide that with a beard, so maybe I can get the midface implants first.

I’ll contribute to the forum but for now I need someone trustworthy and knowledgeable.

Hi can you PM me ?
Pm me lol im not the best but i can help

everyone here