Subhuman Copinggymcel
95% of the population

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc and Deleted member 2012
“Bi” yourself

Someone who needs it

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem, Deleted member 4054, highT and 2 others
People with good cheekbones, eyes, hairline, nose and pheno.

Just be yourself, you don't need bimax bro. You're perfect just the way you are

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alvik, Deleted member 5694 and diggbicc
95% of the population
Well I'm planning to get one in Canada, is this type of procedure needs someone unique like in a different country or is it a fairly easy procedure

• Woah
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Well I'm planning to get one in Canada, is this type of procedure needs someone unique like in a different country or is it a fairly easy procedure
Its not ‘easy’ — its a surgery. but its commonly done.

People with good cheekbones, eyes, hairline, nose and pheno.
I have good zygos,chin and mandible, I have an overbite and slight recessed maxilla I feel like a perfect candidate tbh, but I'm not white, hairline is nw2 and eyes are meh.

I have good zygos,chin and mandible, I have an overbite and slight recessed maxilla I feel like a perfect candidate tbh, but I'm not white, hairline is nw2 and eyes are meh.

If you have an overbite, you do not have a good mandible.

• +1
Reactions: highT
I don't bite down tho, I'm subconsciously in a jut or a slight one

I don't bite down tho, I'm subconsciously in a jut or a slight one

Then your mandible is not good. Overbite = poor occlusion and retruded mandible. If you have a recessed maxilla as well and STILL have an overbite, then your mandible is horrible.

The good news is that you're probably going to gain a ton of lower jaw if you get bimax.

What exactly is an overbite? Are your top teeth supposed to be exactly on top of your bottom teeth?

Then your mandible is not good. Overbite = poor occlusion and retruded mandible. If you have a recessed maxilla as well and STILL have an overbite, then your mandible is horrible.

The good news is that you're probably going to gain a ton of lower jaw if you get bimax.

I see, but it looks good when I slightly jut tbh, but it doesn't matter will get bimax in a couple years

IMG 5467

IMG 5468

People who are more recessed than jordan barrett

You do not have an overbite.
Yea that's my subconscious jut position, I only pm pics when I bite down and my mandible still looks decent. I guess I have to wait a couple years to truly ascend. I wish I knew about this shit at younger age

Yea that's my subconscious jut position, I only pm pics when I bite down and my mandible still looks decent. I guess I have to wait a couple years to truly ascend. I wish I knew about this shit at younger age

There's honestly no reason not to trust a professional's opinion. Go see an ortho or maxfax.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5143
This doesn’t make sense. A recessed maxilla means you would have an underbite. An overbite results from either an overprojecting maxilla or a recessed mandible. Do you have x-rays demonstrating this claim? Btw man, I have seen your photos and your jaws don’t look like they are misaligned even slightly. You actually have great jaw development and forward growth based on photos. Which is why I am curious about an xray / CT scan

If you do indeed have an overbite, this would mean that you wouldn’t need a lefort, and could fix that with BSSO.

edit: i dont know why everything is bold font. fucking damnit

Sean O’Pry has an overbite. Does he have a retruded mandible now? He doesn’t. I also have an overbite and I don’t have a retruded mandible either.

This doesn’t make sense. A recessed maxilla means you would have an underbite. An overbite results from either an overprojecting maxilla or a recessed mandible. Do you have x-rays demonstrating this claim? Btw man, I have seen your photos and your jaws don’t look like they are misaligned even slightly. You actually have great jaw development and forward growth based on photos. Which is why I am curious about an xray / CT scan

If you do indeed have an overbite, this would mean that you wouldn’t need a lefort, and could fix that with BSSO.

edit: i dont know why everything is bold font. fucking damnit

People said I have slightly recessed maxilla, I don't know shit about psl tbh jfl, I'm visiting oral surgeon or a good ortho soon fuck these niggers

People said I have slightly recessed maxilla, I don't know shit about psl tbh jfl, I'm visiting oral surgeon or a good ortho soon fuck these niggers
Who said you have a slightly recessed maxilla? Someone on the internet? JFL. You got trolled man. I’m dead fucking serious. I would be legit shocked if the oral surgeon/orthodontist says that there is a single issue with the alignment of your jaws.
Sean O’Pry has an overbite. Does he have a retruded mandible now? He doesn’t. I also have an overbite and I don’t have a retruded mandible either.
LOL no he doesn’t and even if he did, how would you know? Did he tell you? Are his medical x-rays public access?

Last edited:
Who said you have a slightly recessed maxilla? Someone on the internet? JFL. You got trolled man. I’m dead fucking serious. I would be legit shocked if the oral surgeon/orthodontist says that there is a single issue with the alignment of your jaws.
Yea it could just be teeth issues, I still want surgery tbh,

Sean O'Pry does not have a fucking overbite. Jesus dude.
070617082023OverjetOverbite

either way I have an overbite and my mandible is not recessed at all. So my case disproves your “overbite = recessed mandible” theory

Holy fuck just stop you're embarrassing yourself.

Holy fuck just stop you're embarrassing yourself.

You said above: “Overbite = poor occlusion and retruded mandible.”

But I have an overbite yet my mandible is not retruded.

What exactly is the problem? Can you just explain it?

You said above: “Overbite = poor occlusion and retruded mandible.”

But I have an overbite yet my mandible is not retruded.

What exactly is the problem? Can you just explain it?

I literally posted an image of what overbite and overjet are.

I literally posted an image of what overbite and overjet are.

Yes but I have a literal, actual overbite. I saw the image. In fact I was aware of this difference before you even brought it up. That doesn’t change the fact that *I* have an overbite. I’m telling you I have an overbite.
Yet my mandible is not recessed.

Yes but I have a literal, actual overbite. I saw the image. In fact I was aware of this difference before you even brought it up. That doesn’t change the fact that *I* have an overbite. I’m telling you I have an overbite.
Yet my mandible is not recessed.

Then your occlusion sucks ass and you need a CW rotation to fix it? Your mandible isn't good.

Then your occlusion sucks ass and you need a CW rotation to fix it? Your mandible isn't good.

Sure but you said above “overbite = poor occlusion and retruded mandible.” It doesn’t equal the second part. It equals the first part. That’s where you were wrong. And that’s what I’ve been trying to get at this entire time. If you follow through with the dialogue we've been having carefully, you'll note that it consists of me pointing out two things to you: 1) my having an overbite and 2) my having a non-retruded mandible. And it's also clear why I've been pointing out these two things to you: in order to refute your claim that "overbite = retruded mandible."

Last edited: