Who did DIY TCA peel here ?

Almu

Almu

^^

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
To be honest here, I kinda want to punch your profile picture for some reason.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gazzamogga, didntreadlol, BigBoy and 6 others

I do have the same urge whenever I see someone with a female profile picture. They all look so fragile and like prey. Specially this smirk. I want to punch it.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: je3oe, BigBoy, looksmaxxtocope and 3 others
I do have the same urge whenever I see someone with a female profile picture. They all look so fargile and like prey. Specially this smirk. I want to punch it.
i wish i were 195cm like dio tho

• JFL
Reactions: Almu
@Zeta ascended who seems to have had great results but has not shared them.

@Wannabe6ft2

@Slayerino who's gone

And me soon...

What do u need to know?

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
@Zeta ascended who seems to have had great results but has not shared them.

@Wannabe6ft2

@Slayerino who's gone

And me soon...

What do u need to know?
Im in Europe and I don't find good sellers. I tried to buy from amazon com but they dont ship where I live.
I think they ship but its way more expensive then the others I found https://www.platinumskincare.com/tca-peel-13-20-30/
Do you have a good site ?

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
I'll try to check later some websites i came across in the past.
There is actually another one on amazon com wich delivers to me but they only have 25% and 15% and shipping is 19$ :/. What percentage will you start ?

There is actually another one on amazon com wich delivers to me but they only have 25% and 15% and shipping is 19$ :/. What percentage will you start ?
30 maybe but i recommend going as low as possible to avoid any potential complication

• +1
I do have the same urge whenever I see someone with a female profile picture. They all look so fragile and like prey. Specially this smirk. I want to punch it.
cringe

Once I see my derm at the end of the month, I'm hoping to do TCA CROSS.

• +1
hunter insticts is punching female faces?

As well as biting the neck and licking the ear lobe of a female. You are a cuck if your main protein source is not a female.

who seems to have had great results but has not shared them.
Nah that lactic acid peel did nothing for me. I'm fully healed with no permanent damage tho

No man I’m not trying 70% glycolic acid orTCA peel on my face JFL that’s dangerous you to do it an office or somewhere to be done professionally

Start with 10% or 5% aha and once you build up the tolerance maybe try TCA peel or glycolic acid peels (if you need it you most likely not need it because you are too young for this)

• Hmm...
I did 18% TCA peel at home. Got it from MUAC (make up artists choice)

I did 18% TCA peel at home. Got it from MUAC (make up artists choice)
How was it
No man I’m not trying 70% glycolic acid orTCA peel on my face JFL that’s dangerous you to do it an office or somewhere to be done professionally

Start with 10% or 5% aha and once you build up the tolerance maybe try TCA peel or glycolic acid peels (if you need it you most likely not need it because you are too young for this)
Thx but no

Last edited:
How was it

I had to apply a second layer of the TCA peel to achieve the frosting effect. It was pretty painful, but it subsided after about a minute. My skin started peeling on the 3rd day, also was lazy enough to just pour into my hand and used my finger to apply the peel so my hands are peeling too. Overall, the process took about a week for my skin to fully heal and I stayed indoors most of the time, apply sunscreen and limit sun exposure if you do go outside though. Didn't see much results but this is only my first application, mainly just smoother skin following the peel.

• +1
To be honest here, I kinda want to punch your profile picture for some reason.
It's that sassy face foids make Before they reject you in the most condenscending way possible

• +1
I had to apply a second layer of the TCA peel to achieve the frosting effect. It was pretty painful, but it subsided after about a minute. My skin started peeling on the 3rd day, also was lazy enough to just pour into my hand and used my finger to apply the peel so my hands are peeling too. Overall, the process took about a week for my skin to fully heal and I stayed indoors most of the time, apply sunscreen and limit sun exposure if you do go outside though. Didn't see much results but this is only my first application, mainly just smoother skin following the peel.
My collagen is fucked I Think I would see good improvement

• +1
Reactions: LordGodcat