Who did this girls result?

Deleted member 10172

Deleted member 10172

CEO of Cope
0B4A2437 5607 4397 BC87 AB3A1ED26DC3

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: randomuser2407, Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 9819 and 2 others
the result is amazing, what surgeries she had tbh??

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 6785, Deleted member 2729 and 7 others
From invisible to invisible.

• Hmm...
AND THE TAXPAYER PAYED FOR IT

• +1
Alexander Rabinovich

• +1
  • +1
no clue but I've heard about italian surgeons being good for the price
the only ones I know is pagnoni, raffani which is apparently a racist? and the other guy ramieri

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
srs? thats brutal shit. Imagine getting paid to become a stacy
Insurance is paying my jaw surgery too. Only if you have a relativ big recession tho. Im Thankfull tbh

• +1
the result is amazing, what surgeries she had tbh??
no clue but I've heard about italian surgeons being good for the price
0b4a2437-5607-4397-bc87-ab3a1ed26dc3-jpeg.1025758

notice how when she was recessed, her submental region was shit and her hyoid was shit?

It almost seems like forward growth is the reason why the hyoid is high or submental area is tight

so basically neck liposuction is the cause for recession? every person I see who gets neck liposuction is recessed

• Hmm...
Insurance is paying my jaw surgery too. Only if you have a relativ big recession tho. Im Thankfull tbh
yeah but your going to have to tell them to do it good with like a CCW rotation or ur fucked

0b4a2437-5607-4397-bc87-ab3a1ed26dc3-jpeg.1025758

notice how when she was recessed, her submental region was shit and her hyoid was shit?

It almost seems like forward growth is the reason why the hyoid is high or submental area is tight

so basically neck liposuction is the cause for recession? every person I see who gets neck liposuction is recessed
I don't quite get what you mean by neck liposuction being the cause of recession. I believe a bad submental/hyoid is a side effect of recession, an underdeveloped chin, or a low hyoid bone

• +1
I don't quite get what you mean by neck liposuction being the cause of recession. I believe a bad submental/hyoid is a side effect of recession, an underdeveloped chin, or a low hyoid bone
Exactly. bad submental/hyoid=recession I think the reason for a low hyoid bone is the recessed jaw

every forward grown person I see always has good submental area/hyoid

• +1
San Francisco, probably very pricey
I wish I did! I haven’t been able to get my composites or anything like that. I actually didn’t get braces beforehand either and got surgical braces applied during the operation. I believe my movements were 30 mm lower and 4-6 (roughly) mm upper. I got a Lefort 1 and BSSO for DJS if that helps at all!

The girl got 30mm lower, and 4-6 mm on the maxilla

so I'm thinking to replicate her results I'm gonna need around 30-35mm on mandible/chin, and 5-7mm on the maxilla

Let's say if I were to ask a surgeon to do this for me, would it work? Would they be able to do it?

• +1
yeah but your going to have to tell them to do it good with like a CCW rotation or ur fucked
You can tell them everything. But its cope if you think that its ccw or nothing xd

• +1
When she said 30mm lower, she meant like 30mm on only the jaw only? or like 20mm jaw, 10mm chin?

ask them for huge advancements
Bro you need to inform yourself more. You cant just ger 3cm advancement like this girl. You need to keep your harmony, bimax can make you ugly or ape looking

• +1
Bro you need to inform yourself more. You cant just ger 3cm advancement like this girl. You need to keep your harmony, bimax can make you ugly or ape looking
im recessed like her

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
I wish I did! I haven’t been able to get my composites or anything like that. I actually didn’t get braces beforehand either and got surgical braces applied during the operation. I believe my movements were 30 mm lower and 4-6 (roughly) mm upper. I got a Lefort 1 and BSSO for DJS if that helps at all!

The girl got 30mm lower, and 4-6 mm on the maxilla

so I'm thinking to replicate her results I'm gonna need around 30-35mm on mandible/chin, and 5-7mm on the maxilla

Let's say if I were to ask a surgeon to do this for me, would it work? Would they be able to do it?
Sorry can't answer since I'm not very informed about this topic you might wanna ask someone who knows a lot and also has experience like @DatGuyYouLike

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
from ugly femcel virgin to why do guys stutter when they talk to me

• +1
How is it possible that her lower jaw advancement is 30mm and her upper jaw was only advanced 6mm? Even if you subtract genio this doesn't add up. Can someone explain?

• +1
How is it possible that her lower jaw advancement is 30mm and her upper jaw was only advanced 6mm? Even if you subtract genio this doesn't add up. Can someone explain?
That's what I was saying

wdym, you noticed the same or you have an explaination?
I noticed the same. I don't have an explanation.

But maybe she got 20mm jaw, 10mm chin? and they just added it up but I don't think thats it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
From subhuman to high tier becky

• +1
I need her results badly
Jaw surgery done by a maxillofacial jaw surgeon can get you the same results.

I did the opposite of that (from Underbite to perfect occlusion) but I saw many people in the waiting room who had what that girl had.

• +1
Jaw surgery done by a maxillofacial jaw surgeon can get you the same results.

I did the opposite of that (from Underbite to perfect occlusion) but I saw many people in the waiting room who had what that girl had.
I'm thinking of getting her type of advancements, 30mm lower advancement, and 7mm MAX maxilla advancement with a CCW rotation.

I'm thinking of going to Dr Rameri to get results, do u know any surgeons that would get good results?