Who do Chads LTR/marry more often: bone foggers or foids with good soft features but weaker bones?

Who do Chads LTR/marry more often?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

Debby Down syndrome
By Chad we mean a legit Chadlite or Chad PSL face.

I'm trying to get my head around the phenomena of seeing prime Stacylite or even STACY JBs with good soft features LTRing LTN-MTN niggas with good hair and not their looksmatch. I don't get it.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, greycel and TechnoBoss
@lowtiernormiechad why option 2

@TechnoBoss why 2?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
From my experience, they seem to go for very feminine-looking women. Estrogen of course is responsible (atleast partly) for bone growth, but most high E women I've met have softer features.

High T men want the opposite of high T aka high E.

• +1
Reactions: noobs and Xangsane
From my experience, they seem to go for very feminine-looking women. Estrogen of course is responsible (atleast partly) for bone growth, but most high E women I've met have softer features.
legit chads or just giga uber masc niggas?
if that's the case explain Maher's wife JFL

• +1
@greycel I'm surprised people are voting for good soft features but weaker bones
from what I've seen they tend to go for the bonefoggers more often.

• +1
Reactions: greycel
legit chads or just giga uber masc niggas?

if that's the case explain Maher's wife JFL
I've never seen an actual Chad in real life. I've only seen Chad SMV guys. Those guys usually always preferred LTR and they were usually with cute girls with soft features.

There will always be exceptions to this. Not every Chad SMV guy will be going out with the same kind of girl.

• +1
Reactions: greycel and Xangsane
I've never seen an actual Chad in real life. I've only seen Chad SMV guys. Those guys usually always preferred LTR and they were usually with cute girls with soft features.

There will always be exceptions to this. Not every Chad SMV guy will be going out with the same kind of girl.
by Chad SMV this is basically HTN+ with muscles
that's defeating the point JFL I mean someone with a chadlite or chad face.
Why do they usually prefer LTR tho contrary to stereotypes?

• +1
@greycel I'm surprised people are voting for good soft features but weaker bones
from what I've seen they tend to go for the bonefoggers more often.
Look at what I posted before:
Short women are more cruel to short men and demand tall men more than tall women. But yeah, all females shit on short guys.
I thought so too, but short women would still make exceptions for a short HTN-Chad+, whereas a woman taller than the guy hardly is a needle in a haystack
I remember someone mentioned this but I've too noticed that short stacylites actually go for short HTN-Chads
And the short MTB/HTB prefer height more

My theory is that the Stacylites are close to being Stacy/model tier but will often have one feature or two that inhibit them. So they constantly obsess over it, compared to a MTB/HTB that are much further so they are more accepting.
Also (this is more of a factor), the MTB/HTB would get compliments from way more women who are virtue signalling, compared to a Stacylite who’d be seen as stuck up.. and women would never compliment because she must know she is pretty.
It spikes back up for Stacy’s/models btw because then you reach a stage where you are objectively very good looking, that that is what you are reduced to

So the Stacylites will try to go for attractive dudes (with way less preference for height), whereas the MTB/HTB would go for height. Then when you reach Stacy you would go for money/fame
These type of Stacylites will be feminine and soft feature foggers

For Chads, they normally already have good bones. They are more likely to have higher T. They’ll prefer somebody with higher E, or who is feminine in approach and also how the look. Softer on the eyes
Squishy squishy pill:
IMG 1491

It’s rare to see a Chad with a bone fogger couple, other than if they are both models and were brought up in a modelling environment.

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie, noobs and Xangsane
Look at what I posted before:
OK!
I thought so too, but short women would still make exceptions for a short HTN-Chad+, whereas a woman taller than the guy hardly is a needle in a haystack
I remember someone mentioned this but I've too noticed that short stacylites actually go for short HTN-Chads
And the short MTB/HTB prefer height more
Or is it because the short HTN-Chads would prefer a stacylite and won't commit to the short MTB or even HTB?
And what about the normal height and taller HTN-Chads?
My theory is that the Stacylites are close to being Stacy/model tier but will often have one feature or two that inhibit them.
Gotcha
So they constantly obsess over it, compared to a MTB/HTB that are much further so they are more accepting.
Or is it because they know the short HTN-Chad won't commit to them? Since a lot of foids seem to be insecure
Also (this is more of a factor), the MTB/HTB would get compliments from way more women who are virtue signalling, compared to a Stacylite who’d be seen as stuck up.. and women would never compliment because she must know she is pretty.
JFL I noticed this too
it's always the MTBs getting all the compliments from foids
It spikes back up for Stacy’s/models btw because then you reach a stage where you are objectively very good looking, that that is what you are reduced to
and hence they go for the sugar daddies
So the Stacylites will try to go for attractive dudes (with way less preference for height), whereas the MTB/HTB would go for height.
or is this based on what the MEN themselves would commit to since foids automatically want LTR
Then when you reach Stacy you would go for money/fame
These type of Stacylites will be feminine and soft feature foggers
gotcha
For Chads, they normally already have good bones. They are more likely to have higher T. They’ll prefer somebody with higher E, or who is feminine in approach and also how the look. Softer on the eyes
do they go for bigger boobs?
Squishy squishy pill:
SQUISHY SQUISHY!!!! FAT FACE!!!!
It’s rare to see a Chad with a bone fogger couple, other than if they are both models and were brought up in a modelling environment.
So I'm getting confused with model couples?

• Love it
Reactions: noobs
@Whatever @hypernormie

@Whatever why bone foggers?

asian women attract highest t men bc they are squishy

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and TechnoBoss
@Whatever why bone foggers?

Because Chad’s mom is a bone fogger and he’s gonna be drawn to that again to keep the generations of Chads going. She doesn’t have to have dull features or bad soft tissue, but the priority seems to be wide skull and jaw, somewhat bigger frame, just big boned in general. Also bonus points if the girl is athletic, Chads typically don’t go for artsy types.

This is what I picture when I think of Chad’s mom. The first girl’s brother is a legit turbo Chad, from the ratings section.

IMG 3507
IMG 3508
IMG 3509
IMG 3510

The best looking guy I know irl has had 2 ltrs in the time that I’ve known him, both with lean faced tall faced girls. Who are objectively pretty, but I knew plenty of girls who were obsessed with him that I would pick instead, they had better soft features but maybe less Chad birthing potential.