Who do you blame for your ugliness?

Who do you blame for your bad face?

• Your parents gave you their subhuman genes

Votes: 28 66.7%
  • You mouthbreathed

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • freak of nature (genetic recombination or deformity)

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • orthodontist flattened your maxilla

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • other (specify below)

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
I

idkagoodusername

Satire Account
Title

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Im chad

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted
Nobody ofc

Images 37

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5634
I blame all of it

• +1
iblameJordan

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chico Chicowski, Deleted and 8 others
inb4 if i had inherited my mothers pheno i would never had discovered even this place

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5634
tbh i got bad luck both my parents were gl as fuck. falios arent over tier tho it will be like 5k at most

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, NormieKilla and Deleted member 3043
I look almost exactly like my dad who was actually a legit slayer, but I inherited my mom's big polish/german nose so here I rot

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
fuck man are u me
its so fucking infuriating
its not even hooked or anything, just prominent and wide at the base and bridge
if it was slightly concave and narrower I would not be posting here right now

• +1
its so fucking infuriating
its not even hooked or anything, just prominent and wide at the base and bridge
if it was slightly concave and narrower I would not be posting here right now
jfl fucking fucking fucking same man. i have 60+mm mouth and my nose still looks wide imagine how big it is. i just hope for bit alar base reduction and maybe make tip slightly smaller. @Slayer u planning same right? being close yet so far is probs far more frustating than being recessed

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Slayer
jfl fucking fucking fucking same man. i have 60+mm mouth and my nose still looks wide imagine how big it is
my mouth is narrow but I hope losing bloat will make it appear wider

• +1
Not being born as a Bateman was my first mistake. My second was being born as a sand nigger with ugly parents.

What a Chad family tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
Not being born as a Bateman was my first mistake.
:feelskek:
my mouth is narrow but I hope losing bloat will make it appear wider
fuck man i dont know being somewhat gl makes u realise how important this shit is even without psl and u start obessing with flaws to become as perfect as possible. probably thats how we ended here.
NEVER BEGAN INDEED

Last edited:
  • +1
Chads aren’t necessarily born from GL parents so probably just unlucky. I could have gotten blue eyes from mother for example.

Last edited:
  • +1
fuck man i dont know being somewhat gl makes u realise how important this shit is even without psl and u start obessing with flaws to become as perfect as possible. probably thats how we ended here.
NEVER BEGAN INDEED
didn't ask cunt. it's like all the narcy faggot 5psl ish - me included or a bit below - have nose and lips flaws.
Fuck chad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and AlexHeally
Pretty much all my subhuman traits are either from mom's side, or could be from either one because they show up on both sides. For example, I have a thin-boned ectomorph frame, which my father also had while my mother's wrists are actually thicker than mine, so it makes sense to say my skinny wrists are his fault -- or at least it would if my mother's brother wasn't also an ectomorph with thin bones, which makes it entirely possible that my mother gave me latent ectomorph genes that failed to show on her phenotype but not on mine.

• +1
Parents, but also some environmental habits like sleeping only on one side when i was young

• +1
i just hope for bit alar base reduction and maybe make tip slightly smaller. @Slayer u planning same right? being close yet so far is probs far more frustating than being recessed
I think my biggest problem is my bridge since I have weak lower orbitals and having a prominent bridge accentuates it
mKh0rDnW_400x400.jpg

Lorenzo zurzolo has kind of weak under eyes but having a short narrow bridge means he still looks good (even with a relatively wide alar base)

• +1
My parents but not because of genetic rather that they fucked me up after being born. Everything that could be done wrong, they efficiently did it

• +1
I look almost exactly like my dad who was actually a legit slayer, but I inherited my mom's big polish/german nose so here I rot
being close yet so far is probs far more frustating than being recessed
I'm sure it sucks to be held back bc of just your nose, but you're honestly lucky that it's your only flaw because it's relatively easy to fix/improve (rhinoplasty).

Jfl at thinking being recessed is less frustrating. Being recessed means you also have speech and breething problems. The only legit solution to that is a very expensive invasive surgery like bimax, and the swelling and braces last many months.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Slayer and lookismfugee
your parents are to blame for everything they gave no fucks and rolled dice with your life now you have to suffer until you die jfl

• +1
I'm sure it sucks to be held back bc of just your nose, but you're honestly lucky that it's your only flaw because it's relatively easy to fix/improve (rhinoplasty).

Jfl at thinking being recessed is less frustrating. Being recessed means you also have speech and breething problems. The only legit solution to that is a very expensive invasive surgery like bimax, and the swelling and braces last many months.
life is indeed ruthless

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and idkagoodusername
My mother gave me her bad eye area whereas my father gave me his big nose and stupid big ears. The only good think is that I'm weirdly taller than them (5"10). My mom is 5"5 and dad is 5"8

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and idkagoodusername
I am a genetic deformity, not only did it never begin, I was literally born a different and inferior species. No coping as a ginger. Your pale skin And beta features tell every woman subconsciously that you are not a suitable partner. I have accepted that I will never have sex. I'm tying the rope soon.

• +1
I am a genetic deformity, not only did it never begin, I was literally born a different and inferior species. No coping as a ginger. Your pale skin And beta features tell every woman subconsciously that you are not a suitable partner. I have accepted that I will never have sex. I'm tying the rope soon.
Bro you have good bones and a gymmaxxed body. Despite your shit coloring, you should be able to get a few slays. You might just be a mentalcel.

Maybe you're just depressed because @Almu exposed you as a 5'3 manlet.

• +1