Who do you fear more? The Norwood or Collagen Reaper?

Which

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
I fear the Noorwood reaper slightly more.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Ritalincel
I fear the Noorwood reaper slightly more.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CopeIsReal, PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 3832
I fear no one as both have already came and went

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Norwood Reaper may or may not come but if it comes it is over unless you are ultra DOM. Collagen Reaper will come for sure but unless you are a prettyboy it won't completely destroy your looks.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and Dogs
I fear of born again.

I fear nothing

Atleast Eppley’s old ass self has good hair
21946F6C EACE 4380 9605 2D88F79FCD7B

i chose not fearing norwood reaper as much cuz of my personal niche

but if i think about it, hair is WAY easier to fix, so its smarter to pick the other anyways

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Britishlooksmaxxer
Norwood reaper already fucking took away my hair since childhood, and I have very good bone mass and overall dymorphic skull (except my ugly eye area obviously) so collagen lost won't hurt me that much, so I'll go with norwood reaper

norwoodreaper for sure

I am not scared of aging. It is a part of life. You will die. Make the most out of your time now. The West is so obsesed with the idea of living forever, is that not tiring to you all? Do you not want to experience the fruits of life in multiple stages? Why do you want to cling to your youth? I do not understand.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and KEy21
I am not scared of aging. It is a part of life. You will die. Make the most out of your time now. The West is so obsesed with the idea of living forever, is that not tiring to you all? Do you not want to experience the fruits of life in multiple stages? Why do you want to cling to your youth? I do not understand.
This post is both brutal and practical at the same time...

Very rarely do people make posts like this

• +1
Reactions: slime
The main “fruit” of life is having a wife and children, but that is slowly not becoming an option anymore due to high divorce rates and women getting into the workforce which pushes everything back.

So men are left with no motivation to work, get a good job, study, because it’s slowly falling apart. We are becoming more hedonistic by the year and the family unit is now a dying dream.

Being young and having no responsibilities other than worrying about yourself is the name of the game now. People dropping out of college, people working for money, so they can spend more. America, and the West is very capitalistic which forces the mentality of “Mine mine mine” and “me vs. you”. So many young teens and kids are growing up in single parent
The main “fruit” of life is having a wife and children, but that is slowly not becoming an option anymore due to high divorce rates and women getting into the workforce which pushes everything back.

So men are left with no motivation to work, get a good job, study, because it’s slowly falling apart. We are becoming more hedonistic by the year and the family unit is now a dying dream.

Being young and having no responsibilities other than worrying about yourself is the name of the game now. People dropping out of college, people working for money, so they can spend more. America, and the West is very capitalistic which forces the mentality of “Mine mine mine” and “me vs. you”. So many young teens and kids are growing up in single parent

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and TsarTsar444
i fear nothing

Collagen slightly more just because I've checked my NW1 since I was 15 religiously and it hasn't changed

who cares about some colagen shit?

Yes bro

Attachments

• 1575507742042.png
    1575507742042.png
    22.7 KB · Views: 2
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Norwood Reaper may or may not come but if it comes it is over unless you are ultra DOM. Collagen Reaper will come for sure but unless you are a prettyboy it won't completely destroy your looks.

i chose not fearing norwood reaper as much cuz of my personal niche

but if i think about it, hair is WAY easier to fix, so its smarter to pick the other anyways
Way easier lol... Also losing hair is stressful. Transplant may leave scars, medications with side effects...

I dont think my problems wouldn't be solved with a few new technology lasers

The collagen reaper brings on the Norwood reaper, and it also decimates your face. So it is worse.

Collagen reaper = my appeal as a feminine twink is gone