Who do you have more respect for? TikTok prettyboy who gets famous after a 10 second video, or 23-year-old Indian Silicon Valley billionaire?

Who do you have more respect for?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

BERYL LOVES PAJEET PENIS AND BBC
Title.
Would you rather be this prettyboy who gets famous for nothing other than lipsyncing for 10 seconds, or a self-made Silicon Valley billionaire?

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
@systvm

I have more respect for the pajeet but Id rather be the prettyboy

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Allornothing, Skywalker and 4 others
Neither. I hate both, because I hate every single human being, including myself, and including those two.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Xangsane
Neither. I hate both, because I hate every single human being, including myself, and including those two.
Why do you hate me, bhai? ;-;

I-I love you

Money is power.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
14226.jpg

• JFL
same level of respect. unless pretty boy looks like this then i respect him more:

MV5BMmE5NGEwNDMtNWIyOC00MWM5LWFjM2MtNWJlZmU2ZWQ5MDhjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTI3MDk3MzQ@._V1_.jpg

no one respects such prettyboys in the real business world btw, they r cutthroat with it if he cant make money for them

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Allornothing, Skywalker and 1 other person
They are both doomed, each in their own way.
Why?
no one respects such prettyboys in the real business world btw, they r cutthroat with it if he cant make money for them
inb4 "That Indian had to work hard to get where he is, but the white prettyboy just lipsyncs for 10 seconds and gets money for that alone"

• +1
1680393723148-png.2133907
maxresdefault.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: User49
inb4 "That Indian had to work hard to get where he is, but the white prettyboy just lipsyncs for 10 seconds and gets money for that alone"
i didnt say that

• +1
Op what do you ask doctors to get tiktok lips ? Mine arenโ€™t thin but want them to be plumper

• JFL
Reactions: User49
Op what do you ask doctors to get tiktok lips ? Mine arenโ€™t thin but want them to be plumper
I'm not white so I didn't do anything, but those white TikTok prettyboys do this:
maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
I'm not white so I didn't do anything, but those white TikTok prettyboys do this:
maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
Cope cope cope
Youโ€™re filler maxxed , alamites (so called arabs) have thinner lips than edomites (so called whites)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: User49 and Xangsane
More respect for pretty boy

• JFL
Cope cope cope
Youโ€™re filler maxxed , alamites (so called arabs) have thinner lips than edomites (so called whites)
A lot of people from my father's side have my lip shape or even fuller.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Good genes i have respect for people with good genes not some subhuman indian
The prettyboy probably might rope when he sees the cash not flowing in and his looks start to degrade.

The prettyboy probably might rope when he sees the cash not flowing in and his looks start to degrade.
Still he fucked 1000+ jbs

Prettyboy is doomed because he will have to go through life bowing to the digital world and everything that is required of influencers. He will sell his self worth for a few likes and will not be respected by anyone off screen. When he starts to get older and his looks fade, he will realize that his fame is over and that he has been living in an illusion all his life.

The Billionaire is doomed because he spends his life rotting away somewhere in a tech giant's HQ. Pondering new ideas. Time is ticking by and so is his life. People and family members will only hang out with him for his money and in reality no one likes him. His hunger for more money will not stop and he will realize that when you are a billionaire money becomes worthless in your eyes. His life will be boring because he can do everything already and can't look forward to anything anymore. And I won't even talk about his looks.

• So Sad
The billionaire

• +1
Prettyboy is doomed because he will have to go through life bowing to the digital world and everything that is required of influencers. He will sell his self worth for a few likes and will not be respected by anyone off screen. When he starts to get older and his looks fade, he will realize that his fame is over and that he has been living in an illusion all his life.

The Billionaire is doomed because he spends his life rotting away somewhere in a tech giant's HQ. Pondering new ideas. Time is ticking by and so is his life. People and family members will only hang out with him for his money and in reality no one likes him. His hunger for more money will not stop and he will realize that when you are a billionaire money becomes worthless in your eyes. His life will be boring because he can do everything already and can't look forward to anything anymore. And I won't even talk about his looks.

• +1
Good genes i have respect for people with good genes not some subhuman indian

Genes aren't just about looks, they include things such as intelligence.

Still he fucked 1000+ jbs

You sitting in your room clapping about some other guy banging girls is cucked

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Xangsane

Yea I respect his aryan superior genes lord thank you for the white men

We were born to suffer, but those with fame and power will feel it tenfold more.

Title.
Would you rather be this prettyboy who gets famous for nothing other than lipsyncing for 10 seconds, or a self-made Silicon Valley billionaire?

View attachment 2133907
maxresdefault.jpg
View attachment 2133906
The question in the thread and title have two different answers. I respect the billionaire more because the effort to achieve that is more difficult, whereas Iโ€™d rather be good looking than rich.

• +1
The question in the thread and title have two different answers. I respect the billionaire more because the effort to achieve that is more difficult, whereas Iโ€™d rather be good looking than rich.

I'm not white
you look white, which is what matters in the eyes of foids
you are not EUROPEAN you meant to say cause the pheno theories here are bs
especially since they consider some EEs to somehow NOT be white even though russians look way whiter than their western european counterparts , for ex :lul:
its cringe bs invented by a bunch of incels

Last edited:
  • +1