• Ugh..
Reactions: Moggie and _MVP_
@TheBlunderYears
Serbiarussia

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Salieri, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 16369 and 3 others
Who the fuck cares, I live in America. Honestly the edge lords in the west that are “supporting” Russia are just as cringey as the normies with Ukraine flags. It’s perfectly fine to point out how corrupt Ukraine and the west are but you know the only reason you support Putin is he’s “based”

• +1
Reactions: Moggie and subhuman incel
I support peace. Inflation is getting absurd

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, mug and TsarTsar444
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
I support a new Austro Hungarian empire in the balkans

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Both are shitholes

• +1
Reactions: Moggie and subhuman incel
I hope russia and china make a fusion

@Thompsonz <3

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 13332
russia is based, ukraine is a soros funded globohomo copy paste job of every "progressive" liberal degenerate western europoor nation thrown on top of east europoor levels of corruption and human rights violation. failo in all possible aspect. lol at retarded liberals in america being cajoled by the establishment media into supporting actual nazis :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
russia is based, ukraine is a soros funded globohomo copy paste job of every "progressive" liberal degenerate western europoor nation thrown on top of east europoor levels of corruption and human rights violation. failo in all possible aspect. lol at retarded liberals in america being cajoled by the establishment media into supporting actual nazis :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
living in a totalitarian hellhole is so based bro. I wish I could show up with a protest sign at the red square once and get arrested in 3 minutes just for the experience.

• Ugh..
All Ukrainian supporters should be castrated

living in a totalitarian hellhole is so based bro
You never been here, soycuck
Only more freedom you have is to be a transgender in your murica, a completely police controlled state

• +1
Putin made a horrendously stupid move.

True tbh. The areas he bombed to shit are worthless now and they are all he has to show for completely fucking up the relationship to the west for the next 100 years.

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
True tbh. The areas he bombed to shit are worthless now and they are all he has to show for completely fucking up the relationship to the west for the next 100 years.
Fuck your west and fuck your relationships

• +1
the west is about to collapse, the west is irrelevant, he doesn't give a damn about east west relationships, soon bidet is going to grovel at the feet of both russia and china. lol at cucked west :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332 and _MVP_
the west is about to collapse, the west is irrelevant, he doesn't give a damn about east west relationships, soon bidet is going to grovel at the feet of both russia and china. lol at cucked west :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
To hell with the west

Trust me I hate the west. It turned me into a 40yo virgin. I hate liberals. I hate western politics.

But the GDP of the USA is like 15 times that of Russia. Imagine Russia vs 15 Russias. It is not even a match. It's a joke.

I mean sure, Europe is a complete and utter joke, too. But Europe is just like another state of the USA. Europe is not really meaningful.

• +1
Trust me I hate the west. It turned me into a 40yo virgin. I hate liberals. I hate western politics.

But the GDP of the USA is like 15 times that of Russia. Imagine Russia vs 15 Russias. It is not even a match. It's a joke.
america will be blanketed with nukes

living in a totalitarian hellhole is so based bro. I wish I could show up with a protest sign at the red square once and get arrested in 3 minutes just for the experience.

I already live in a totalitarian shithole. Government can tell me from one day to the other that I am not allowed to leave my house after 8PM cuz of a fucking flu (nice logic? lol wtf) and if I protest this fascist shit I get my ass beat up and thrown in jail lol :lul::lul::lul::lul:

muh western democracy

• +1
america will be blanketed with nukes

Trust me if Russia throws a single bomb on the USA then the USA will turn every inch of Russia into a radioactive wasteland which is inhabitable for the next 10 billion years. Russia knows that. You may say: "But Russia could do it too." and yeah they may. But the Americans are totally crazy and will go to extremes to show the world that you can't fuck with them. Think of Japan. They just threw a few bombs on some meaningless harbor and the USA destroyed 2 cities with 2 million people in return. The USA has proven they will hit you ten times harder than you hit them. They will hit you a million times harder actually.

• Ugh..
Nah, the places Russia has now are the ones that have the richest resources in Ukraine, it isn't about infrastructure, its about raw resources. Same for the rich gas and oil deposits in the Azov sea

I already live in a totalitarian shithole. Government can tell me from one day to the other that I am not allowed to leave my house after 8PM cuz of a fucking flu (nice logic? lol wtf) and if I protest this fascist shit I get my ass beat up and thrown in jail lol :lul::lul::lul::lul:

muh western democracy

The most funny shit is that the political parties that were against totalitarian lockdowns and restrictions were/are considered the 'extreme right fascist' political parties.

ClownWorld is upside down.

• +1
Nah, the places Russia has now are the ones that have the richest resources in Ukraine, it isn't about infrastructure, its about raw resources. Same for the rich gas and oil deposits in the Azov sea

Yeah but they will have to invest massive resources to defend and keep those areas for decades.

Trust me if Russia throws a single bomb on the USA then the USA will turn every inch of Russia into a radioactive wasteland which is inhabitable for the next 10 billion years. Russia knows that. You may say: "But Russia could do it too." and yeah they may. But the Americans are totally crazy and will go to extremes to show the world that you can't fuck with them. Think of Japan. They just threw a few bombs on some meaningless harbor and the USA destroyed 2 cities with 2 million people in return. The USA has proven they will hit you ten times harder than you hit them. They will hit you a million times harder actually.
Source Trust me

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
What is his source for claiming Russia will nuke the USA? That is the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
Well, if Russia and nato goes to nuclear war
You Can forget about existence of many countries like great britain i.e hole Europe will live in radioactivity
If USA could have nuked Russia they'd done it long time ago
Russia is too large

idk but it's pretty clear Russia miscalculated

anyone who has a skill and any woman whose pussy hasn't dried out yet is leaving ukraine + russia and this is just going to accelerate it.

"russia is based" :soy::soy::soy::soy:

as bad as you think western countries are it's another level of shithole. Do you think if you moved there your life would improve? No you would be surrounded by white niggers and the women are even more hypergamous and socipathic

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
I hate the west

if the media wants to promote something, always choose the opposite.

if the media wants to promote something, always choose the opposite.