Who do you think rate your appearance more harshly, the women in their minds or the users of this forum?

M

MistaQlon

Iron
he visto que aqui suelen ser dificiles de calificar el atractivo de alguien asi que me gustaria que des tu opinion de quien lo califica mas duramente o los usuarios del foro o la nota de verdad que te da una mujer

I have seen that here they are usually hard to rate someone's attractiveness so I would like you to give your opinion of who rates it more harshly or the users of the forum or the true note that a woman gives you* sorry problems with the translator

Nice question, I think it's definitely the women

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14160, Jason Voorhees, House Lannister and 3 others
Women rate more harshly

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17345 and MistaQlon
Women will virtue signal and call you
"Normal" looking if you're ugly
Attractive but won't fuck you if you're average
Attractive and will fuck you if truly attractive

• So Sad
Reactions: MistaQlon and Lygodactylus
he visto que aqui suelen ser dificiles de calificar el atractivo de alguien asi que me gustaria que des tu opinion de quien lo califica mas duramente o los usuarios del foro o la nota de verdad que te da una mujer
Sorry I don't speak mullato

• JFL
Reactions: MistaQlon
Women will virtue signal and call you
"Normal" looking if you're ugly
Attractive but won't fuck you if you're average
Attractive and will fuck you if truly attractive
uggo bitches also try to tell chads they are average or ugly to bring them down because they igore them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Anchor_Ship and MistaQlon
the strange thing is that usually you will never be able to rate them honestly, because they usually give a minimum of 7 or 8 so you don't feel bad

uggo bitches also try to tell chads they are average or ugly to bring them down because they igore them
Nah if you get called average or ugly by a woman with a bodycount of 0+ it's beyond over
She could not even bring herself to virtue signal enough to spare you from a harsh comment
Beyond done buddy boyo :fuk:

you are right i have seen chads with horrible self esteem for this reason

The psl masterminds rate you more harshly cuz they analyze everything and they give you actually proper advice to ascend.
Women are easy, either they wanna fuck you after 2 seconds of seeing you or nah.(and by fucking you it means you are their type aka you got qualities they personally like) if u are between slightly below average and htn, some would smash but the majority won’t, now if you go one step higher to chadlite/chad you got a green pass to everyone that has a hole between their legs man included :feelsez:

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and MistaQlon
The psl masterminds rate you more harshly cuz they analyze everything and they give you actually proper advice to ascend.
Women are easy, either they wanna fuck you after 2 seconds of seeing you or nah.(and by fucking you it means you are their type aka you got qualities they personally like) if u are between slightly below average and htn, some would smash but the majority won’t, now if you go one step higher to chadlite/chad you got a green pass to everyone that has a hole between their legs man included :feelsez:
Idk ive asked a foid to rate Chico and she said 2PSL

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
I would say women generally underrate average to below average men the worst. That is if I showed them some TRULY average guy they'd probably say 3. A HTN maybe a 5/6.

Idk ive asked a foid to rate Chico and she said 2PSL
Basic human nature.. would you pick a fight with a 100 kg mma fighter knowing u are 60 kg with boots on? cuz deep down she knows she will never have a chance with him

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 5892
Basic human nature.. would you pick a fight with a 100 kg mma fighter knowing u are 60 kg with boots on? cuz deep down she knows she will never have a chance with him
True

I'm overrated by men

I would say women generally underrate average to below average men the worst. That is if I showed them some TRULY average guy they'd probably say 3. A HTN maybe a 5/6.
They underrate cuz they are not their types, other women overrate average men also if u got a quality they personally like. That’s why you got phenos like blue eyes halo, height halo, muscle/frame halo it compensates for a average or bellow average face :blackpill:

women only have 3 ratings

ugly/invisible
sorta cute
hot

much more simple

men on here (including me) fret about too many things when they should just be focussing on the couple of things that will take them to cute/hot with a group of women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
The users 100%

Women irl don’t consciously analyze your Face in detail like a PSL user does it

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Moggedbyevery1
Ratings doesn't matter. You're either fuckable or not

• Woah
The users 100%

Women irl don’t consciously analyze your Face in detail like a PSL user does it
Legit

They will see if your attractive or not within a few seconds of looking at u

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, germanlooks and MistaQlon
Psl users. Only on this forum would u see someone calling cavill an incel

Screenshot 2022 04 06 19 22 02 75 40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12

• JFL
Reactions: MistaQlon, Deleted member 5892 and LooksOrDeath
Obviously forum users would rate you more harshly but that is because foids virtue signal and they would never say stuff like "it's over for you just rope you subhuman abomination" :feelskek:

• JFL
they say i have high SMV but in reality my SMV is like 3/10 or less
Nah. People underrate your appeal here and say street shitter indians mog you when it is completely over for them. You are far from chad but you have the base to do well being 6'2" and white.

• +1
This forum overrates people a lot. Lots of dudes get rated 5/10 who would get rated less than 3/10 by women.

• +1
Nah if you get called average or ugly by a woman with a bodycount of 0+ it's beyond over
She could not even bring herself to virtue signal enough to spare you from a harsh comment
Beyond done buddy boyo :fuk:
If you have a body count of over 30 and a gross looking bitch calls you ugly or average when you've fucked girls who are 5psl+ more then them, they are just salty ugly bitches. Get real bucko.

This forum overrates people a lot. Lots of dudes get rated 5/10 who would get rated less than 3/10 by women.
Every thread I go to on Rate me is a complete evisceration, unless the guy is really handsome

Hmm, good question. I think maybe girls underrate normies and psl underrates better looking dudes by being nit picky
In my case, the consensus on this site was Im a low chadlite but I got 32 Beckies and Stacylites on my first day tinder swiping so make of that what you will.

about equal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back