@MD_Hopeful69

• +1
Reactions: .👽., Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 15363
Shit surgery

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Gaia262, subhuman incel and 2 others
Shit surgery
its literally a better genio. no "muh even stepoff"
and it seems to project 1/3th in the middle of the jaw. very good for people who wants more jaw but dont need a bimax.
you are getting imdo and paul does mid mandible shaving. you should know the importance of this

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, MeinChadf and Jason Voorhees
its literally a better genio. no "muh even stepoff"
and it seems to project 1/3th in the middle of the jaw. very good for people who wants more jaw but dont need a bimax.
you are getting imdo and paul does mid mandible shaving. you should know the importance of this
Its good in combination with a bimax for the side only, but the chin needs to be augmented downward for that tall chin and separation of the jaw effect. It widens the mid mandible and makes the jaw look more blocky. There’s a reason why @Lordmadness is going back to ramieri for jaw angle implants.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Gaia262, subhuman incel and 2 others
Dr Andreishchev

maybe zarrinbal. he does normal ones at least and im going to him

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, AlwaysHaveQuestions and Jason Voorhees
Dr. sanders

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, AlwaysHaveQuestions and Jason Voorhees
Its good in combination with a bimax for the side only, but the chin needs to be augmented downward for that tall chin and separation of the jaw effect. It widens the mid mandible and makes the jaw look more blocky. There’s a reason why @Lordmadness is going back to ramieri for jaw angle implants.
he does that?
LIFEFUEL

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, subhuman incel, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 1 other person
I really wonder what it would've looked like on me instead of regular genio. I hate how almost everyone only does the regular cookie cutter stuff.

• +1
Reactions: Slob, subhuman incel, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 1 other person
i've always though the lack of mid mandible is what creates the jaw chin seperation
you are saying the side wing makes the jaw more blocky? its exactly what im not looking for. i have enough jaw width i just want the anterior 1/3 chin to protrude out of my jaw to look like lord gandy

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Dr Andreishchev

maybe zarrinbal. he does normal ones at least and im going to him
andre botches a lot from what i seen. dr.z seems to be good

i've always though the lack of mid mandible is what creates the jaw chin seperation
It does. Mini chin wing widens the mid mandible when you project. There’s a picture of madness’ CT scan skull somewhere. This is not what you want for jaw and chin separation. You want a chin only cut with downgraft and gonion angularity
you are saying the side wing makes the jaw more blocky
Yes, the blocky look comes from the close relation with the chin and mandible, as well as the bigonial width.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, AscendingHero and AlwaysHaveQuestions
It does. Mini chin wing widens the mid mandible when you project. There’s a picture of madness’ CT scan skull somewhere. This is not what you want for jaw and chin separation. You want a chin only cut with downgraft and gonion angularity
i think a shorter cut would avoid that problem?
only downgraft doesnt give the hollowness in mid mandible though. some projection is neccesary too

i think a shorter cut would avoid that problem?
only downgraft doesnt give the hollowness in mid mandible though. some projection is neccesary too
??? Shorter cut? Doesnt do anything avoiding width change. In general, anything you project will come out into widening that entity in the frontal view. And yeah, usually you will need projection if you need height. Common hypoplasia trait.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and AlwaysHaveQuestions
he does that?
LIFEFUEL
Bro ramieri's a good surgeon but his results of jaw angle implants look uncanny imo. I would avoid he's too inexperienced at this.
Screenshot 20211001 180932 Instagram

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn and AlwaysHaveQuestions
he does that?
LIFEFUEL
I take back my above comment about Ramieri's implant experience. I spoke to him last week and he said this patient forced him to put in these ridiculous implants and the only reason he published it is because none of the other gonial implant patients wanted their results published.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn, valhalar and khvirgin
Can chin wing or mini chin wing give you a taller lower third? Obviously it improves the side profile, but I'm more concerned about height than projection.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Shit surgery
@alienmaxxer

@IMDO was incredibly high iq about jaw surgery thoughts on this?

Can chin wing or mini chin wing give you a taller lower third? Obviously it improves the side profile, but I'm more concerned about height than projection.
Yes you can move it downwards to create mandible height. It can also be tilted so you gain height towards back or front.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Yes you can move it downwards to create mandible height. It can also be tilted so you gain height towards back or front.
Can Mini chin wing weighten the chin and project it in the saggital dimensionals?

what about chin shield?

@alienmaxxer

Mini Chin wing hype is over. Just read the threads and @imdo (Deleted member 15405) 's posts

For real bones and osteotomes we'll have to look for something better. At least in the frontal view a projected chin appears wider.

Im going to be looking into extended genioplasties, hopefully Paul C and do something special for my chin

Yes, the blocky look comes from the close relation with the chin and mandible, as well as the bigonial width.
Such a good user why didnt i get your discord FUCK @looksmaxxer234 :lul:

@thecel another high iq asian leaves untold

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Looks234