Who does she think she is?

sub5incel125

sub5incel125

yo tuve stacy una vez☹️
Ghosting me ignoring me and avoiding me at school. This year has been devastating for my love life tbh I would have rather not started talking to people than be where I am right now. You might be depressed that you dont talk to girls but will never feel the pain of a girl breaking up with you because your “annoying”.

Ghosting me ignoring me and avoiding me at school. This year has been devastating for my love life tbh I would have rather not started talking to people than be where I am right now. You might be depressed that you dont talk to girls but will never feel the pain of a girl breaking up with you because your “annoying”.
Go er you know you want too

• +1
Reactions: sub5incel125
IMG 3808

• +1
Being “annoying” is the fucking worst bro.. even with men when they don’t wanna hang out with you or be around you bc your “annoying” it’s brutal

• +1
Being “annoying” is the fucking worst bro.. even with men when they don’t wanna hang out with you or be around you bc your “annoying” it’s brutal
I hate it that I have so much to say

• +1
Reactions: keonxmogs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back