Who else feels like this summer should end already?

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
I mean the chance to be alone in your free time is somewhat better then having to be around a bunch of normies in school,but seeing the happy couples and thinking about how chad is probably drunk with your oneitis and fucking her in her swimmig pool is a pretty shitty feeling.

Summer ending still won’t stop whores being whores but I just want the heat to fuck off and for most women to just start being decent human beings but the second thing won’t ever happen.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
When are you gonna kill that bitch?

I feel like my life should end

I mean the chance to be alone in your free time is somewhat better then having to be around a bunch of normies in school,but seeing the happy couples and thinking about how chad is probably drunk with your oneitis and fucking her in her swimmig pool is a pretty shitty feeling.
after I have my surgeries I am sure I will become very attractive meanwhile the chads around me will lose a lot of their sexual value by losing their hair.
I feel like my life should end
your life starts when you finish all surgeries you need

• JFL
Reactions: Demir
When are you gonna kill that bitch?
We’ll have a meeting after summer,after she forgives me for calling her boyfriend a lucky faggot piece of shit that didn’t even have to say a word to get her attention

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
I already said that I know it will never happen but it’s just something I want to happen but know it won’t.
Women are devils

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
We’ll have a meeting after summer,after she forgives me for calling her boyfriend a lucky faggot piece of shit that didn’t even have to say a word to get her attention
Boyo, you're waiting for forgiveness from a foid?

So many of them are the same.

XD

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
Fuck her. Not saying to kill her and shit but if she was a decent human being, she would just be understanding of the fact that you’re suffering and just going through jealously episodes and she is the one who bought up losing her virginity while knowing you’re jealous of her.

She should be the one apologising.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
Not me.I want it to last as long as possible before school starts.So I have time to looksmax.My body and my face