Who else has grown on HGH and AI?

L

looksmaxxiscrazy637

Iron
I grew with HGH and AI. I would like to hear other peoples experiences and results.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
I only took 20mg mk677 for a month and saw no gains

my stack:
mk677 as soon as you wake up, AI about 30 mins later after breakfast and melatonin 90 mins before sleep. (10mg)
seen reasonable gains with this

• +1
maybe a few cm/ inches. I kinda screwed myself when I first started by taking mk like 30 mins before sleeping. Maybe just me but it ruined my sleep schedule.

• +1
maybe a few cm/ inches. I kinda screwed myself when I first started by taking mk like 30 mins before sleeping. Maybe just me but it ruined my sleep schedule.
yeah, i think i activates sympathetic neurosystem or smth

yeah, i think i activates sympathetic neurosystem or smth
yea first thing in the morning seems to be the best as you can get done with the taste early plus you get the hunger side effect more potent.

Growing of 10mg is impressive, how old are you? do you know your bone age?

Growing of 10mg is impressive, how old are you? do you know your bone age?
i meant 10mg-20mg of melatonin. mk dosage potency drops (for igf1 atleast) after around 15mg and just take aromasin everyother day at like 10mg.

i meant 10mg-20mg of melatonin. mk dosage potency drops (for igf1 atleast) after around 15mg and just take aromasin everyother day at like 10mg.
so you are on 15mg mk? have you done bloodwork or checked your IGF-1 levels? just curious.

mirin the results.

10-20mg of melatonin is insane ngl. What's the justification behind it?

Yes, I grew taller when I used real growth hormone.

so you are on 15mg mk? have you done bloodwork or checked your IGF-1 levels? just curious.

mirin the results.
ofc, i do blood glucose very frequently like ever 2-3 days. levels sit around 95 but checking igf while on mk is very very important. planning on adding enclo to my cycle to soon. (Not necessarily for height but for masc)

ofc, i do blood glucose very frequently like ever 2-3 days. levels sit around 95 but checking igf while on mk is very very important. planning on adding enclo to my cycle to soon. (Not necessarily for height but for masc)
HGH increased my blood sugar by 8. Do you think this is because of the 4 kilos I gained or because of HGH?