Who else hates everyone in hs?

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
I mean they are nice to me but give no shit about trying to talk to me at all. It's so annoying hearing and seeing how foids randomly start a conversation with every second guy or just tell him some stupid shit,but no words to me. Not like if I'd properly answer since I am extremly aspie ofc,but still.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Pietrosiek, Nosecel9000 and 4 others
idc if it sounds bluepilled, but no one’s gonna talk to a guy quiet in the corner unless he’s like psl 7+. I see normans talking to girls just fine. You really need to drop the neurotic attitude somehow and NT max.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 206 and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: DarknLost
I just want to be a wageslave in my 20s already pls.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
honestly, my hs was okay

middle school was a disaster tho

high school sucks dick I am invisible AF due to shitty aged skin

Middle school was lit and I grinded on latina thot during dance. High school sucks and I'm a friendless, kissless, aged skin incel.

Althoug I had 0 interaction with females HS was good for me thanks to all my friends, we all hanged and played video games together, maybe it was easier before internet validation.

high school sucks dick I am invisible AF due to shitty aged skin

Middle school was lit and I grinded on latina thot during dance. High school sucks and I'm a friendless, kissless, aged skin incel.
I meant middle school tho
Just in USA where most of u are from they often call it hs too

Bro, I dropped out and got my HiSET. Fuck that shit.

I peaked in highschool especially senior year.

I will never forgot my highschool experience

Same dude. One dude from my classmate (class only with dudes) picked up 2 foids at the same time. Fuck. I'm so jealous