Who else hates sluts?

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
I despise them so much they act like they deserve the world yet all they do is go to clubs and get banged by 20 guys at once

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Banasura, ascension, scrunchables and 2 others
Bro it's sluts not slurs

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
I don’t take them serious

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Zenis and Lynxress
Every man hates Sluts except soyboys who pay for their OF

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: scrunchables, standardcel and Zenis
They are also humans and deserve respect

• Woah
  • Woah
Only incels hate women
Wrong lol, lots of Slayers are misogynists. In fact the biggest slayers I've known irl were also the biggest woman haters I've ever known

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Zenis
Wrong lol, lots of Slayers are misogynists. In fact the biggest slayers I've known irl were also the biggest woman haters I've ever known
Idc all women deserve respect

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Zenis and ascension
Idc all women deserve respect

Didn't ask tbh

Indian shhh

• Woah
Tales from the london council flat slums

• Woah
yet they wont even look at you, brootal

• Woah
yeah these western devil whores are matrixpilled and r literally not permitted to fuck or engage with someone targeted even during maturity ages, believe me, I do remember my younger years and while these whores with sexualized upbringings and parents that hooked them up r fucking or expirimenting with some chimera they are establishign some type of fucking order and larping like someone is or isnt mature thus shaming them perpetually unable to start, normally ur own race should help with this to ensure proper maturity and wellbeing fo the society but the pajeetas fell for jewish tricknology and seemingly are not ready to develop with their counterpart ensuring good equilibrium, but ready for SWC or even a dog, makes no sense to me if ur gonna give it to a beast anyway in 3 years like a whore devil.

• Woah