Who else here has rich parents who dont understand the importance of looks

D

Deleted member 20368

Solstice
I have to hide my surgeries from my parents who are bluepilled as fuck

Yep. Nor so they understand any of the pressing issues facing our society. It's frustrating really.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
just show them the online dating experiment where a guy made a fake profile with pictures of a model and included in the description that he’s a convicted child molester, let’s see how bluepilled they are then

just show them the online dating experiment where a guy made a fake profile with pictures of a model and included in the description that he’s a convicted child molester, let’s see how bluepilled they are then
jfl if you think they won’t doubt the bp even after seeing that. “it’s not real” “every girl isn’t like that, son” “you just need to get out more”

• +1
Reactions: twilight, thereallegend, Eren and 2 others
jfl if you think they won’t doubt the bp even after seeing that. “it’s not real” “every girl isn’t like that, son” “you just need to get out more”

Lmao this my parents are millionaires and I am a complete incel even though I bench 350 squat 450 and deadlift 550 messed up honestly

• Woah
Reactions: thereallegend
My parents are like this too, but my dad brutally moneymogs (successful family business) and is social circle maxxed so I would be guaranteed a stacylite+ eventually. They would at least pay for a rhino and all softmaxxing tho. Gotta also do PE do I can absolutely destroy that shit. I will probably just pay for it myself after college w/ my salary.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20368
Lmao this my parents are millionaires and I am a complete incel even though I bench 350 squat 450 and deadlift 550 messed up honestly
tell them to buy you a car then sell it to get surgeries

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20368
tell them to buy you a car then sell it to get surgeries
Yeah that's what I'm gonna do it's not just ladies people treat you like shit in general when you are ugly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771